per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, Russian, English, Italian
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Highly qualified guide
- Ticket $ 2 to Borjomi Rabath's castle. Tickets are $ 5 Vardzia ticket.5 $ Khertvisi ticket.2 $
- Entry/Admission - Borjomi Central Park
- Entry/Admission - Rabati Castle
- Entry/Admission - Vardzia
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Call us or write us your address and we will come to you.
- 1 Abano St, T'bilisi, Georgia ushba travel office
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 224725P19
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with LEGENDARY PLACES OF GEORGIA: VARDZIA, BORJOMI, RABAT.( Private Tour)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book LEGENDARY PLACES OF GEORGIA: VARDZIA, BORJOMI, RABAT.( Private Tour) on Tripadvisor
- How much is LEGENDARY PLACES OF GEORGIA: VARDZIA, BORJOMI, RABAT.( Private Tour)?
- LEGENDARY PLACES OF GEORGIA: VARDZIA, BORJOMI, RABAT.( Private Tour) price starts from $118.00. Discover and book LEGENDARY PLACES OF GEORGIA: VARDZIA, BORJOMI, RABAT.( Private Tour) on Tripadvisor
- What is the LEGENDARY PLACES OF GEORGIA: VARDZIA, BORJOMI, RABAT.( Private Tour) cancellation policy?
- LEGENDARY PLACES OF GEORGIA: VARDZIA, BORJOMI, RABAT.( Private Tour) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book LEGENDARY PLACES OF GEORGIA: VARDZIA, BORJOMI, RABAT.( Private Tour) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides LEGENDARY PLACES OF GEORGIA: VARDZIA, BORJOMI, RABAT.( Private Tour)?
- LEGENDARY PLACES OF GEORGIA: VARDZIA, BORJOMI, RABAT.( Private Tour) is hosted by ushba travel to georgia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact ushba travel to georgia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book LEGENDARY PLACES OF GEORGIA: VARDZIA, BORJOMI, RABAT.( Private Tour) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 224725P19
Reserve your spot
- You'll start at1 Abano StOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Borjomi Central ParkStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Rabati CastleStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3VardziaStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
ushba travel to georgia
Joined in December 2019
#6 of 236 Shopping in Tbilisi
- lens0nc00Exploring kakheti with ushba travelsWe had a great time in this place. Our tour guide Nino explained each and everything. She was polite and very friendly Thank you ushba travels
- 617krn00Georgia trip- Usha’s travelsI write to thank Ushba travels in rendering their assigned service to our entire satisfaction. Both their guides, in particular Besa who played the role of driver plus guide, did commendable job. Definitely we do not hesitate in recommending this agency to those who wish to avail a reliable and quality service. Wish to return to Tbilisi once again in future to explore historical treasures of Georgia.
- mails4ranjith00Best Group tripKazbegi-Ananuri-Gudauri Group Tour was pure magic! Giorgi, our guide, made history come alive with tales. each spot had a story, and Giorgi was the best storyteller. Gudauri's snowy slopes felt like a dream, and Giorgi ensured our group felt like one big family. His passion for the region's history turned a sightseeing tour into a time-traveling adventure. Unforgettable landscapes, fascinating history, and Giorgi's expert touch made it a journey etched in my heart forever. 👏
- maryamsI6369CU00Great experience on this tourLovely place, Great tour, with Guide Giorgi who is very humble, friendly and very informative guide.
- 414lathar00Excellent serviceWe enjoyed the trip,Besa's service was excellent,he covered all places in good time .we had really a good time in this trip with lots and lots of natural beauty, The good service given by Besa made our trip enjoyable.
- Claricel D00Kakheti TourOur guide, Michael was incredibly knowledgeable, making every historical site come to life with fascinating stories. His enthusiasm and attention to detail ensured we didn't miss any. A blend of information and entertainment. Highly recommend this tour and guide for an unforgettable journey.
- rebeccasC9389YF00Great places with excellent guideEpic adventure to see some amazing places all in one day. Peso was an excellent guide and has a lot of knowledge to share. Would definitely recommend this tours as it’s much easier than organising travel to each place yourself.
- 401eats00VardziaGreat tour.
- Nadir A00Just a great experience of Caucasus mountains!Overall this trip as the previous one has a great experience, unfortunately as the road was under the construction we've been stuck for an hour or so. But beside that the driver and the tour guide did their best as we visited different sightseeing and wonderful snow on the mountains and the highways!
- 992moritzb00Great One Day TourI booked this tour on a trip to Georgia, being perhaps the only chance to visit Armenia for me. My driver and guide Beso was friendly and very professional. He speaks excellent English and is very knowledgeable about both Georgia and Armenia. The tour was very good and got adapted to personal needs, for example a stop for some grocery shopping and personal recommendations. I definitely recommend this agency for Georgia and Armenia travels.
- Nadir A00Just a great experience of visiting Kakheti!Overall the tour was great we visited all sightseeings and attraction points according to the plan list. The driver was driving very cautiously and the tour guide gave a lot of information along our way in all its glory!
- dilipkumarakula00A great experience!Being first time to Georgia, this was the time first trip we had taken, thanks to our energetic guide Nino, we learnt the history of the country along with all the tourist destinations travelled. The wine tasting tour and lunch halt restaurant were super good! Loved the honey tasting tour were 8 types of local made honey were tasted. The agency was punctual in departure and arrivals and the vehicles were well maintained. For people who have less time and want to cover all these three places in less time this tour is highly recommended.
- Slav8639200It was a great trip.I would like to say thanks to USBA travel for interesting trip.In particular, our wishes were taken into account when choosing a bus.I especially wanted to say thank you to our guide Roland for interesting stories about the history of Georgia. Roland is a keen researcher of Georgian history
- Yannick d00Great opportunity to experience Armenia in one day! Well organised trip with wonderful and knowledgeable tour guide 💪Wonderful experience, well organised trip and great to get a good taste of Armenia. The tour guide took us to beautiful places and everywhere we had sufficient time. It was a long drive but worth it. Cruising through the land and see the beautiful landscapes. Massive thank you to our tour guide Beso, who did an amazing job. Very big compliment for the good organisation, sharing interesting information, providing us with internet and of course driving us all day. It was a long drive but therefore extra credit for Beso for doing this. Made our journey great. Thanks a lot Beso! Best regards from the Netherlands
- Barbie C00Beautiful Destination Country of GeorgiaIt was an amazing trip as a firt timer here in Georgia.I love the place the weather and the people of Georgia are kind and friendly ❤️ for sure I will come back and I will bring my friends with me🥰
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Apr 2022 • Family
Thank you so much for this day, it's an unforgettable day for me, we met the best driver who spoke English and Russian well, he explained everything to us, thank you George.
Written April 13, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thanks for traveling with our company, our door is always open for you, you and your friends Waiting for you in sunny Georgia. Travel with us and get unforgettable days. We will do our best to make you satisfied.
Written April 15, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
LEGENDARY PLACES OF GEORGIA: VARDZIA, BORJOMI, RABAT.( Private Tour) provided by ushba travel to georgia
Product Overview: LEGENDARY PLACES OF GEORGIA: VARDZIA, BORJOMI, RABAT.( Private Tour)
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos