Fortresses of Southern Georgia
By Travel To Georgia Tours
This is a tour of medieval fortresses, history and cave towns of Georgia. Interesting, adventurous and a great fun. With experienced guide and driver and a private transportation, your tour will become a real adventure.
per group (up to 4)
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Rabati Castle
- Entry/Admission - Khertvisi Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Vardzia
- Departure details
- AVLABARI metro station, 2 Ketevan Tsamebuli Ave, T'bilisi, Georgia In front of the Metro Station of Avlabari you will be met by our guide to start your amazing Journey.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 88146P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Fortresses of Southern Georgia?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Fortresses of Southern Georgia on Tripadvisor
- How much is Fortresses of Southern Georgia?
- Fortresses of Southern Georgia price starts from $235.90. Discover and book Fortresses of Southern Georgia on Tripadvisor
- What is the Fortresses of Southern Georgia cancellation policy?
- Fortresses of Southern Georgia cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Fortresses of Southern Georgia on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Fortresses of Southern Georgia?
- Fortresses of Southern Georgia is hosted by Travel To Georgia Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travel To Georgia Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Fortresses of Southern Georgia on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 88146P9
- You'll start atAVLABARI metro station2 Ketevan Tsamebuli Ave, T'bilisi, GeorgiaIn front of the Metro Station of Avlabari you will be met by our guide to start your amazing Journey.See address & details
- 1Rabati CastleStop: 50 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Khertvisi FortressStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3VardziaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
We had an amazing experience with Ana being our tour guide, she made our trip the best and it was worth. Would high…
Wonderful experience with Ana and team. Explored Georgia with a bunch of beautiful people. 😍 Must visit place ❤️❤…
Georgia : beautiful experience for a great memorable tour for relaxing and peaceful time with your loved ones...
We Had a great time touring Georgia for the first time,Along with Ana as our Guide, She's very well informed about …
Winter holidays in Georgia with family (young kids)
We visited Georgia for a short winter break with young kids in Mar 2022, our guide Ms. Ana Abuashvili was very nice…
Had a wonderful time in Georgia 🇬🇪It was a grp tour and we had Anna who was our tour guide.She was extremely pro…
An excellent winter tour of Georgia
My family and friends had a very good time in tiblisi and batumi. Georgia is a free country and is a must visit tou…
I have been Georgia with my son in December 2021. Ms.Aana was our tour guide entire the trip.she was very pleased a…
It was short tour of 6 days.Wonderful exerience in ski resort of Gudauri. Enjoyed Borjoumi and Batumi. Tbilisi city…
I visited Georgia in a group tour in Feb/ March 2022 and enjoyed a lot. Our tour guide was Annie and she was extr…
Lovely Rose M00
EXPERIENCED MOST OF GEORGIA IN A SHORT STAY
We had an amazing time during our honeymoon vacation on Georgia. It was all thanks to an extremely knowledgeable an…
Wonderful family vacation
Our group consisted of adults as well as young children (who were kept entertained). The way the entire tour experi…
Relaxing Trip with Good Guide
It was an amazing and relaxing trip for my family this August 2021. Ana was our tour guide and she was excellent, s…
I had the pleasure to explore Georgia with Ana in 2017 and had a wonderful time. Ana is a very professional guide,…
We visited georgia in august and had the best time of our lives.Our tour guide was Anna and she was extremely kind …
It was a wonderful experience. The city is beautiful and there is a lot to see. Ana was a great tour guide and sh…
Buy it with
From quick jaunts to full-day outings.