Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Prometheus Cave
- Entry/Admission - Okatse Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Martvili Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Dadiani Palaces Historical and Architectural Museum
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 214013P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Western Georgia-Four days?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Dadiani Palaces Historical and Architectural Museum
- Bagrati Cathedral
- Motsameta Monastery
- Katskhi Pillar
- Gelati Monastery
- How much is Western Georgia-Four days?
- Western Georgia-Four days price starts from $174.36. Discover and book Western Georgia-Four days on Tripadvisor
- What is the Western Georgia-Four days cancellation policy?
- Western Georgia-Four days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Western Georgia-Four days on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Western Georgia-Four days?
- Western Georgia-Four days is hosted by Energy tours Georgia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Energy tours Georgia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Western Georgia-Four days on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 214013P10
Chiatura & Katskhi pillar
Kutaisi full day tour
Canyons & Caves
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Very young and friendly team
I can only remember good people, good tour and good weather, everything was well organized. Thank you very much.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
I think this was best decision made by my husband, one week in Georgia was more than excepted, Georgia in September is stunning place, and thank you guys for incredible attendance, We will never forget you.
Written November 16, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.