Explore wilderness of Kazbegi and visit Gergeti Trinity church, surrounded by mysterious and magnificent mountain peaks and stunning valleys. Discover mystical Jinvali water reservoir and unbreakable Ananuri fortress.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 10-100, max of 18 per group
Duration: 10h 30m
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Russian, English
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- 4WD car from Kazbegi to Gergeti church ( 4 USD per person)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Rustaveli M/S, Kostava Str., T'bilisi, Georgia Meeting in front of subway entrance.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 208959P3
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 1 Day Kazbegi Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 1 Day Kazbegi Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is 1 Day Kazbegi Tour?
- 1 Day Kazbegi Tour price starts from $25.65. Discover and book 1 Day Kazbegi Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the 1 Day Kazbegi Tour cancellation policy?
- 1 Day Kazbegi Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 1 Day Kazbegi Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 1 Day Kazbegi Tour?
- 1 Day Kazbegi Tour is hosted by Eco Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Eco Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 1 Day Kazbegi Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 208959P3
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in October 2019
#91 of 451 Transportation in Tbilisi
- GeorgeScott900Great tour, Great Guide and amazing experience overall!Of all the tours, this tour ranks among the best. The booking and check-in process was handled professionally with the tour starting exactly on time. Our guide, Avto , was energetic, informative, and made every effort to make everyone feel included. It was a small group of 7 strangers and Avto helped facilitate a perfectly paced day that everyone enjoyed. In fact, the group decided to join each other for dinner and wine even after the tour concluded. The sights were amazing, the lunch was delightfully one of a kind, and we shared many laughs.
- Guga O00a big thank you for unforgettable time!Everything was perfect! Guys from Eco Travel have best guides you can find in Georgia, always helpful and ready to give you recommendations, also with a great sense of humour. Me and my friend spent a few wonderful days travelling around Georgia with them. It was great fun! I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to fall in love with this beautiful country. Cannot wait to come back!
Buy it with
1 Day Kazbegi Tour provided by Eco Travel
Product Overview: 1 Day Kazbegi Tour
Number of Photos