During this day we will see the best winery in Kakheti Region, Will see very Sighnaghi city and make there city walking
Duration: 1 day
Start time: Check availability
- Bottled water
- Whole transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Let us know your destination and our team will provide all kind off transportation
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
- Kutaisi Airport, Kutaisi Georgia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 208895P2
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 208895P2
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
About the operator
Joined in October 2019
#73 of 439 Transportation in Tbilisi
- 469ketevanc00The best trip 2 countries for 8 dayThanks a lot to this company, we found Georgian voyage by internet - Jemal was so helpful and professional - Service 24/7. Thanks guys. Tour guide George was nice and friendly, car was perfect and good price as well. Highly recommended company !!!
- EvaEH9300Kazbegi Day tourThe trip was amazing. As it was a private tour, I had the advantage of flexibility. I chose how long we were at a specific place and if I wanted to stop at any place. George is a great guide, he included just enough facts to make it informative and not too many that it became a history lesson. Very pleased I went for the tour and I plan on using them the next time I am here.
- nirmitshah00A sight to beholdGeorgian voyage arranged a really good package for the full day trip. Organizing with them was very easy and hassle free. The driver made sure to be very patient and provided a lot of flexibility with taking breaks, photographs, etc. This day tour was totally worth it as it showcased Georgia's famous summits, churches, and lakes. Definitely a must do!