per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 7–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Free home-made Georgian Wine
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Driver + Guide
- Entry/Admission - Borjomi Central Park
- Entry/Admission - Rabati Castle
- Entry/Admission - Vardzia
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We meet our tourists at Tbilisi airport or at hotel of their choice.
- Tbilisi, Georgia We discuss meeting point with tourists before starting tour.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 151789P24
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Vardzia - Rabati - Borjomi
What you can expect during your visit
- __EVERY GUIDE, DRIVER AND EMPLOYEE IS TESTED NEGATIVE FOR COVID-19. THE TESTS ARE REPEATEDLY DONE CONTINUOUSLY__
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Vardzia - Rabati - Borjomi?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Vardzia - Rabati - Borjomi on Tripadvisor
- How much is Vardzia - Rabati - Borjomi?
- Vardzia - Rabati - Borjomi price starts from $50.26. Discover and book Vardzia - Rabati - Borjomi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Vardzia - Rabati - Borjomi cancellation policy?
- Vardzia - Rabati - Borjomi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Vardzia - Rabati - Borjomi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Vardzia - Rabati - Borjomi?
- Vardzia - Rabati - Borjomi is hosted by Georgian Paradise. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Georgian Paradise on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Vardzia - Rabati - Borjomi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 151789P24
- You'll start atTbilisiOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Borjomi Central ParkStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Rabati CastleStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3VardziaStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Wonderful Trip to Goergia
Hi Mamuka... Thank you very much for planning and organizing the trip.. It was wonderful and we loved it... Thank y…
Amazing place to visit during Feb to Sep.
There is no bad time to visit Kazbegi, apart from the rare occasion in winter when the roads are closed and the tow…
Beso, the best!
The tour was beyond perfect! The tour operator and hosts were all at their best! 5⭐️ ratings! Great!
Excellent tour company with a very personalized Experience.
They are like the best In town if you are looking for personalized tour around the city and other places .Provide y…
Great guide and driver Beso. Avoided all the queues and knew best locations to visit. Also took us to a great resta…
I really like the view of the caucasian mountains..it so relazing and we want to come back next time.
jean marah b00
Amazing Georgian Tour
We booked a 4 day Georgia Tour. Day 1 we arrived in Georgia International Airport. Mamuka, very friendly and helpfu…
Excellent Georgia Trip! 💯
Excellent and memorable trip 🙌 Great experience for our first trip in Georgia (May 2022)! Warm company of Mamuka a…
5 Stars all the way.
Very knowledgeable tour guide. The drive was enjoyable because of the guide, in addition to the amazing scenery. Fl…
We had a great time in Tlibisi, Georgia and Thanks to Sir Jay, Sir Mamudo and our super friendly tour guide Sir Ge…
Best tour ever!
What an amazing day with the coolest guide you could ask for Giorgi - pickup was spot on, beautiful places, knowled…
Amazing Georgia 🥰
Kakheti wine tour is a must try! We had an amazing time. We Loved the wine tasting experience. We enjoyed the bread…
Excellent and Amazing
I love Borjomi it is very amazing and remarkable experience and place. It has a famous water that we try, it makes …
This is unforgettable experience. Thank you Georgian Paradise🤩
Borjomi is a one place for my bucket list. I love playing snow ball just like kids and hitting and running each …
perfect holiday trip with awesome tour guide, you guys made my holiday memorable a highly recommend team
my favorite part when i took the activity it was the paragliding and i experience to see the snow it was my memora…
Hi, we would like to go on this tour on Friday but we are under a bit of time constraint and need to be back in Tbilisi by 17:30. Is it possible to pick up earlier in the morning to be back by that time?