Private Wine Tour in Kakheti with Wine Tastings
Stop in the New and Old ,,Shuamta monastery" , next stop in Capital of Kakheti region ,,Telavi", ,, Gremi monastery'' Medieval Capital of the Kingdom of Kakheti. Taste some of the best wines in Georgia. Learn about the traditional Georgian way of making wines in clay vessels through visits and tastings at several wineries.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 9–10 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tunnel Winery Khareba's
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pickup from Hotel or any Acomodation in Tbilisi
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 112645P20
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Wine Tour in Kakheti with Wine Tastings?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Wine Tour in Kakheti with Wine Tastings on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Wine Tour in Kakheti with Wine Tastings?
- Private Wine Tour in Kakheti with Wine Tastings price starts from $123.08. Discover and book Private Wine Tour in Kakheti with Wine Tastings on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Wine Tour in Kakheti with Wine Tastings cancellation policy?
- Private Wine Tour in Kakheti with Wine Tastings cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Wine Tour in Kakheti with Wine Tastings on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Wine Tour in Kakheti with Wine Tastings?
- Private Wine Tour in Kakheti with Wine Tastings is hosted by TripsInGeo. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact TripsInGeo on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Wine Tour in Kakheti with Wine Tastings on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 112645P20
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Gremi Citadel and Church of the ArchangelsStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Tunnel Winery Khareba'sStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Fantastic day trip! Highly recommended.
What a lovely way to experience Tibilisi and surroundings. Our Guide was really knowledgeable and made our day trul…
Beautiful Kaukasus Mountain-Tour
It was a wonderful tour that showed us some of the most beautiful places in the Caucasus. Our tour guide Goga is no…
Stunning scenery, great lunch, and great company.
The logistics of getting around to many places in a long day is quite an achievement. The trip was seamless. The …
You will love this tour!
Goga our guide and driver was so knowledgeable, kind, and a great guy. We had an absolute wonderful time exploring …
Did a day trip to both Gori and Kutaisi. Dachi, my guide, did a great job showing the sites and keeping it interest…
A day trip to the beautiful mountains
I was very happy with the tour and the guide Davide. The Mountains are so beautiful and there is lot to see and exp…
As I became to Georgia for the first time I searched for tours that could show maximum of Georgia geography. And fi…
We visited with friends(7 persons)on June.David and Goga had shown us Kazbegi, Borjomi, Alazani Valley etc. All exc…
It was indeed a memorable and fun-filled experience for me and my friends as we spent our 4day tour in Georgia. T…
Thanks Goga and David
Prior to our trip to Georgia, Goga was very communicative and helpful as we planned our itineraries. He remained in…
Great views in comfortable car with kind & attentive guide
My driver and guide Lasha was very kind and attentive. I joined the private tour by myself, and he was always happy…
8 Day Private Tour in Georgia
When myself amd my friend decided to go to Georgia as our travel destination, we were recommended to ask Goga what …
A wonderful introduction to Georgia
We enjoyed a phenomenal week-long tour of Georgia - visiting Tbilisi, the Kazbegi region, the Kakheti region, Kutai…
Amazing Gergia trip
Gergia became very popular destination from Middle east as it's very near. ,,Gomardjoba,,Hello in Gergia So we fly…
Excellent 4 day customised full tour
We took a 4-day customised package from TripsinGeo. This covered end-to-end services including airport pickup and d…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Sep 2019 • Couples
Great tour to a few wineries in kekheti. Safe and comfortable driving. Wine country was a highlight of our two weeks in Georgia. Goga and his team were great with suggestions and organizing the trip.
Written September 30, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Private Wine Tour in Kakheti with Wine Tastings provided by TripsInGeo
Product Overview: Private Wine Tour in Kakheti with Wine Tastings
|Number of Reviews||1|
|Number of Photos||2|