Wine and culinary tour in Tbilisi
Georgia is First in Making Wine: Grape pips found on Georgian soil are believed to be from the V-IV millennium BC. Georgia is First in Variety of Wine: Georgia has over 500 native grape varieties and 8,000 years of winemaking history. Georgian traditional dishes are masterpieces of culinary. Georgian cuisine is enough to satisfy every person’s taste, you will definitely discover your favorite one. After meeting with guide we will walk to wine bar Vino Underground, which is the best place in Tbilisi to taste different kinds of traditional (organic) wine and chacha (Georgian spirit drink).You can also buy there the wine which fits your taste and take it to your homeland. After that you will go around Sololaki district, which is one of the most beautiful places in Tbilisi. You will visit Digomi marani, where you will have master classes (making Georgian Khachapuri, Khinkali or Mtsvadi), we will have wine and Chacha degustation and you will taste amazing Georgian traditional dishes.
per group (up to 4)
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 5h 30m
Start time: Check availability
- Transportation by comfortable A/C minivan or sedan
- English speaking guide service
- Wine and Chacha tasting
- Culinary master classes
- Lunch after master class
- Bottle of water
- Entry/Admission - Tbilisi
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick up all travelers from any hotel in Tbilisi. Our guide will meet you at the reception of your hotel
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 53328P24
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Wine and culinary tour in Tbilisi
What you can expect during your visit
- Our team is regularly reviewing government tourism and travel updates and ensuring our tours run in accordance with the recommendations by the World Health Organization, the Georgia's National Center for Disease Control and Public Health, and the Ministry of Health and Social Affairs of Georgia.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Wine and culinary tour in Tbilisi?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Wine and culinary tour in Tbilisi on Tripadvisor
- How much is Wine and culinary tour in Tbilisi?
- Wine and culinary tour in Tbilisi price starts from $351.95. Discover and book Wine and culinary tour in Tbilisi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Wine and culinary tour in Tbilisi cancellation policy?
- Wine and culinary tour in Tbilisi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Wine and culinary tour in Tbilisi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Wine and culinary tour in Tbilisi?
- Wine and culinary tour in Tbilisi is hosted by Sakura. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sakura on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Wine and culinary tour in Tbilisi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 53328P24
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1ღvino UndergroundStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Sololaki StreetStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Sioni Cathedral ChurchStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Tamar Mefe StreetStop: 3 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Very nice experience!
We loved almost everything. But try to find another hotel in Yerevan! Our hotel wasn't very good (they never cleane…
Visit Gorgeous Georgi with Sakura Travel!
My husband and I booked a ten-day, best of Georgia tour with Sakura in June and just returned from our trip in earl…
I had taken the 12 day tour of Azerbaijan,Armenia and Georgia with Sakura LLC in September/October of 2021 and it …
One of the best tours in Batumi
We really enjoyed our trip, guide was kind, experienced and had great knowledge about the region. We specifically …
Our "8 days cultural and trekking trip in Georgia" was a really great experience. Very professionally prepared from…
Wonders of Georgia
Our 10-day tour, "Wonders of Georgia", with Sukura was definitely a highlight and we will highly recommend you to a…
Tbilisi to Kazbegi
This was my one of the excellent tour in life. This was my second tour with WST and I loved it. Entire trip Was a…
Beautiful and interesting countries. Great food and wine especially in Georgia (and not expensive. Well organized w…
My husband and I took this tour two weeks ago. We had a wonderful time. We purchased our tour through Viator. The t…
No free time
Firstly credit where it’s due - value for money on our tour of the Southern Caucuses was pretty good as it was half…
Fabulous tour of the Caucasus
I had a really great time on this group tour. It was well planned out and organised, informative and covered the be…
Wonderful scenery, culture and accurate explanation by tour guide
We took a day trip to Kazbegi and a winery tour the next day. I asked a Japanese-speaking person to be a tour guide…
Georgian beautifull wine and food!
So happy during my stay in Georgia, I could go plenty of winery, big company to small family winery. I also had man…
Wonderful program from Sakura
We have to thank Sakura for the trip we had in Georgia. They provided nice guides, very good drivers and also reall…
A Visit to the Caucasus
We visited Azerbaijan, Georgia and Armenia and the transfer from one team to the next went well. We were able to c…