Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Kutaisi tour will introduce you the most ancient city in Georgia located in the fruitful and blooming valley of the Rioni river. This tour is the best choice for those who are interested in pilgrim tours.You will visit Bagrati Temple, Gelati Monastic Complex and Motsameta Monastery. Bagrati Cathedral is considered by many to be one of Georgia's most impressive and significant examples of cultural heritage and medieval architecture, while Gelati is a grand cathedral with a surrounding complex which used to house the renowned Gelati Academy. It is also the burial site of revered King David Agmashenebeli. Motsameta Monastery is located along the banks of the Rioni River. Steeped in history, it’s tucked away in pristine foliage during the warmer months.
- You'll start atRustaveli M/SKostava Str., T'bilisi, GeorgiaRustaveli M/SSee address & details
- 1Bagrati CathedralStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 2Motsameta MonasteryStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 3Gelati MonasteryStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll end atRustaveli M/SKostava Str., T'bilisi, GeorgiaRustaveli M/SSee address & details
Rustaveli M/S, Kostava Str., T'bilisi, Georgia
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Certified guide service
- Transportation service with Minivan or Minibus
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: JEN TOUR
Brilliant and informative tour in Kazbegi
Had a wonderful trip with my family. Kazbegi is a beautiful place, being close to nature and learning about their c…
Most informative tour while visiting top attractions in Tbilisi
This was a fantastic tour, thanks to our wonderful, kind guide, who spoke beautiful English and answered our many q…
Fun and friendly
We are happy we choose this tour, everything was great from first time communicating to reaching the final destinat…
Awesome experiences! The food was absolutely amazing! So flavorful and tasty in the restaurant near the Gudauri! Ou…
Amazing tour, well organized and a lovely team
I can’t recommend the Jen tour enough!! We took 4 different tours from this company and had a great time. The recog…
It was awesome, definitely recommend it!
I have just completed Kazbegi and Kakheti tour. I travelled with my brother not really knowing what to expect but e…
Absolutely amazing Tbilisi city Tour
We took 2 tours in Tbilisi and Kazbegi from this company which turned out to be totally delightful experience for o…
Very interesting tour, great guide and beautiful landscapes. Highly recommended!
To Jen Tour Travel Agency My family & I would like to thank you so much for the wonderful and inspirational tour. W…
A totally delightful experience!
My spouse and I spent a wonderful day touring the Kakheti wine region with Tamar. She is a very nice, professional …
Me and my wife had the best adventure ever!
Our tour guide, Tamar is very attentive person and provided an excellent service. Her stories are very entertaining…
Great tour in Kazbegi with my family, truly unforgettable experience made by the most friendly guide Tamar
My family and I had a great experience in Georgia with Tamar as our tour guide. She is a responsible and friendly t…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
from $29.25* $39.00
Popular: Booked by 146 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private pilgrim tour in Kutaisi from Tbilisi
- Private pilgrim tour in Kutaisi from Tbilisi will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Private pilgrim tour in Kutaisi from Tbilisi on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private pilgrim tour in Kutaisi from Tbilisi on Tripadvisor
- Private pilgrim tour in Kutaisi from Tbilisi price starts from $123.08. Discover and book Private pilgrim tour in Kutaisi from Tbilisi on Tripadvisor
- Private pilgrim tour in Kutaisi from Tbilisi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private pilgrim tour in Kutaisi from Tbilisi on Tripadvisor