Tbilisi & Mtskheta Bus Tour Hop on Hop off
By EXPLORER TOURS
We will take you on a special journey through Tbilisi and Mtskheta. During these tours we will have more stops, more stories and a detailed description of many places. You will visit the main attractions in Tbilisi, Rustaveli Avenue, Rustaveli Theater, Old Town, Peace Bridge, Meidan Square and Sulfur Baths. In Mtskheta you can enjoy the best views of the city from the top of the mountain, discover the secrets of Mtskheta and get to know our most important historical events in Georgia. You receive personal attention, we guarantee your satisfaction
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 1-100, max of 55 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Tbilisi, Georgia We meet at Liberty Square in front of the town hall
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 25959P30
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Tbilisi & Mtskheta Bus Tour Hop on Hop off?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tbilisi & Mtskheta Bus Tour Hop on Hop off on Tripadvisor
- How much is Tbilisi & Mtskheta Bus Tour Hop on Hop off?
- Tbilisi & Mtskheta Bus Tour Hop on Hop off price starts from $23.00. Discover and book Tbilisi & Mtskheta Bus Tour Hop on Hop off on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tbilisi & Mtskheta Bus Tour Hop on Hop off cancellation policy?
- Tbilisi & Mtskheta Bus Tour Hop on Hop off cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tbilisi & Mtskheta Bus Tour Hop on Hop off on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tbilisi & Mtskheta Bus Tour Hop on Hop off?
- Tbilisi & Mtskheta Bus Tour Hop on Hop off is hosted by EXPLORER TOURS. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact EXPLORER TOURS on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tbilisi & Mtskheta Bus Tour Hop on Hop off on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 25959P30
- You'll start atTbilisiTbilisi, GeorgiaWe meet at Liberty Square in front of the town hallSee address & details
- Pass byRustaveli AvenueAgmashenebeli Avenue
- 1Monument of King Vakhtang GorgasaliStop: 50 minutesSee details
- 2Jvari ChurchStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 3Svetitskhoveli CathedralStop: 50 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great Day to Uplistsikhe with a Detour
The guide was on time and friendly. He gave us plenty of time at all sites including Uplistsikhe and at the Museum …
Lili and Nino, guide tours
We have been on 2 lines(red and blue) hop on/hop off tours, the day was very windy, however in the bus it was warm …
As rugged and adventurous as you want
I’ve just come back from a week in Georgia with Explorer Tours, traveling from Tbilisi to Mestia to Ushguli. There …
Up to expectation
The guide is nice and polite, with good English. He drove safely and the car is comfortable. Though the car was bro…
Advice about Chaukhi Pass
When searching for information about the route from Juta to Chaukhi pass, I noticed that when talking about the pas…
These guys know how to make you love Georgia!
We had two 2-days trips with Explorer Tours (ET): Gori-Uplisziche-Signaghi & Kazbegi-Chaukhi. They are totally diff…
Georgia Tour with Explorer Tours
Explorer tours planned amazing trip of Georgia for us! Mr. Irakli, our trip planner spent a great time upfront tryi…
Very disappointing !!!
We booked this private tour through Temo - a representative of “ Holiday.me “ We were picked up at 10am and reached…
See the best of Georgia!
What a way to see Georgia!! We had a wonderful guide, Kakha, who was very knowledgeable about Georgian history, cul…
Place to visit
I am very happy I visited this old place: history, history, history, and a nice view. Although there are too many p…
Price of the 8 days jeep tour
I review this option and find it very good and up to what I am expecting, but we are 4 sisters and will be sharing …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2019 • Couples
Not enough buses on this on/off tour. Waited over 40 mins in one stop today (stop 5 Marjanishvili ?) between 5pm and 6pm. There are little or no signs to show where the stops are. Map provided is poor. Otherwise pretty standard service. Staff are friendly.
Written July 25, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear Kieran, thank you for your review, but we are Explorer Tours, The Tbilisi hop on Hop off is other company, based on Liberty sq. Regards, Explorer Tours
Written October 26, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.