per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 2–3 hours
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Tbilisi International Airport, MX97+WPH, Tbilisi, Georgia
- Stepantsminda, Georgia Any hotel in Stephantsminda
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 129601P21
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Transfer: Tbilisi - Kazbegi?
- Transfer: Tbilisi - Kazbegi price starts from $60.00. Discover and book Transfer: Tbilisi - Kazbegi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Transfer: Tbilisi - Kazbegi cancellation policy?
- Transfer: Tbilisi - Kazbegi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Transfer: Tbilisi - Kazbegi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Transfer: Tbilisi - Kazbegi?
- Transfer: Tbilisi - Kazbegi is hosted by Travel Mates Georgia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travel Mates Georgia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Transfer: Tbilisi - Kazbegi on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Transfer: Tbilisi - Kazbegi?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Transfer: Tbilisi - Kazbegi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 129601P21
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Travel Mates Georgia
Joined in March 2019
#13 of 161 Classes & Workshops in Tbilisi
- physixfan00No showNo show. The tour guide did not show up at all. No show. The tour guide did not show up at all. No show. The tour guide did not show up at all.
- 333adilr00Private tour of Georgia with TravelMates!The team at TravelMates are very professional and cooperative. Anna took care of us from the start till the end. We made a customized itinerary for 8 days which included KUTAISI, TBLISI & KAZBEGI (Stepantsminda) We received a private tour for the entirety of our 8 days stay with one of the most amazing and experienced tour guide you could wish for (Giorgi Gogava) He went out of his way several times to make sure we enjoyed our trip and took us to few places which was not in the itinerary. (If time allowed) He even took me to several Hospitals when I fell sick for a day. There were some tours which we couldnt do due to the weather/being sick and TravelMates deducted the amount for these bookings from the total payment. Overall, we had an amazing experience and great time in Georgia thanks to TravelMates! They even gave us a departing gift on our last day for the tours that couldnt be done and me falling sick. THANKS FOR THE SWEETS AND GIFT. ME AND MY WIFE LOVED IT!
- Natsumi Y00Great personalised tour!We had an amazing experience with Travel mates Georgia and with our guild Nato (Natalie)! They made personalised itinerary based on our request and the communication was very smooth the whole time, even after reaching Georgia. They were very flexible when we wanted to change our plan and we ended up doing 3 nights 4 days with them and did a half day tour in Tbilisi (this was initially not included in our plan) , then made our way towards Kazbegi and stopped at Ananuri, did water rafting on the way! Unfortunately the weather wasn’t great when we were there but Nato made sure we did as much of the itinerary and most of all made sure we were having a good time :) she was also SUPER patient with us taking pictures everywhere we went and we really appreciated that! Overall, they provided such personal and accommodating tour! We would love to come back to Georgia and do a different tour with them! Big thanks to Nato for being the best tour guide and companion and Irakli for organising and recommending places to go :) we hope to see you soon!
- vivek_doctor00Amazing refreshing tripIt was a great tour of one week with good feel of the country, culture, habits and general understanding. I was a bit confused earlier because this was my first tour to this region with my family. But the helpful team at travel mates helped me to plan the itinerary as per my taste and liking. The tour guide, Mr Lasha, was just like a genie and would try to arrange everything in our itinerary. I would really recommend Travel mates for family tours. Best Wishes Dr Vivek Singhal Greetings from Kuwait
- 885zeea00BreathtakingEverything about georgia was amazing and the tour across the kazbegi region stands out the most. If you love mountains the kazbegi will love you back.
- NatW70200Kakheti wine tourWe wanted to drink Kakhetian qvevri wines and take a horse ride in Signaghi. Travel Mates delivered everything and then some. We began with an audience with a qvevri maker and our guide Temo helped to translate. His English was excellent and made it possible for us to ask in-depth questions and really engage with the artisan. We tasted the qvervri maker's (superb) wine, went to three other locations for tastings in Telavi and Signaghi, and spent some time exploring Signaghi. Temo was extremely knowledgeable and personable and had a great sense of humor. In addition to providing background on the history of the places we visited, Temo was able to answer our many, many questions about Georgian culture and norms so patiently and candidly. By the end of the day we felt we were saying goodbye to a friend.
- nomadajay00Amazing Georgia and TravelMates teamWe had amazing 5 days with Irakli and Lasha from TravelMates, we were four of us and TravelMates team were very accommodative with our requirements. Must say, Irakli has lots of good knowledge about Georgia and entire region around, to share about history, geography and culture, which made our journey more interesting and worthwhile. He suggested us good locations suited for our time and weaether and we kept thanking him/ his team, for making our experience memorable. Lasha also shared lots of interesting information about areas visited and have been very patient to our requirements. We would love to travel again to Georgia with you guys and highly recommend to consider them for planning your visit to Georgia.
- ankaanka13400Best of Kutaisi - unforgettable memories!Me and two of my friends booked Kutaisi tour and we can’t be happier about our decision. The tour turned out to be full of beautiful destinations. Our guide Irakli is a real professional, he told us many interesting facts about the places we visited. All three of us enjoyed our boat trip at Martvili Canyon and the walk on the hanged bridge in Okatse Canyon. The glass bridge in Sataplia Reserve was also breathtaking! Absolutely recommend this tour to anyone visiting Georgia. Many thanks to our guide Irakli for making our trip so memorable!
- CharleyB4600Kutaisi trip July 2021 - fantastic!I would thoroughly recommend this trip. The scenery is absolutely stunning and it makes a fantastic break away from Tbilisi. Irakli is such a friendly guide and is so knowledgeable about his country. Everything was so well organised and stress-free! Beautiful memories!
- Passport51396050898001st time in GeorgiaThis tour to Svaneti-Mestia-Ushguli is a must do if you are visiting Georgia. The mountains are lush green with snow capped peaks towering above the wooded green mountain slopes. Mestia is quaint little laid back town with a rustic country feel and can be viewed through the same lens as Jackson Hole, Wyoming, USA. Ushguli is beautiful mountain village about 50 Km oh driving further up in the mountains from Mestia and is a wonder by itself to see the snow capped peaks of the highest mountains in the caucus range. I traveled as a Solo tourist with Travel Mates Georgia, and had by far one of my best tourist experiences. They are a promising start up travel company. My guide and tour booking person was Mariam. She is an excellent planner, guide and narrator. From the time I first texted Travelmates to making all my bookings in Georgia to showing me all the places I expressed interest in to dropping me to my hotel on my last day in Georgia, she handled all tasks as a through professional with a pleasant personality, and exceeded my expectations. Do ask for her as your tour guide on your travels to Georgia.
- Nicole C00Day TourCannot recommend this company enough! Originally booked a 1 day tour but we were so impressed by day 1 that we booked another trip the following day. Irakli (our tour guide) was friendly, funny and had so much knowledge; couldn’t have asked for a better guide. He ensured we saw everything we wanted to, made suggestions he thought we would enjoy and took the best pictures to capture our adventure! Irakli followed all covid measures and even had sanitizer and new masks available for us to use. He drove safely and we all felt very comfortable during the whole tour. Thank you for making our time in Georgia so incredible, Irakli!
- Janice H00Seeing beautiful GeorgiaThis tour company was recommended to me by someone I know who travelled to Georgia last month. I was glad for the recommendation because I got to see so much of this beautiful country by Irakli who has so much knowledge and passion about Georgia. The company were so quick to respond to my messages informing me of the services they offer as well as adapting to suit our timings and preferences. We originally just booked a one day tour to the mountains with Irakli. We saw many monasteries, beautiful scenery, the friendship monument and went paragliding! We decided to book another tour for the next day, to do a masterclass and wine tasting in the wine cave! Irakli also took us to a local market and to an amazing restaurant to try local food, which did not disappoint! Irakli had a great personality and really made our tour around Georgia a great experience! Can’t thank him enough! The prices for the tours were more than reasonable and we got to explore places we wouldn’t have if we hadn’t have had a guide! Would 1000000% recommend to anyone visiting Georgia and will definitely do more tours with Irakli, whenwe go back to Georgia! Thanks again!
- leannecampbell202000Amazing all round experience!!!Would 100% recommend. From start to finish our trip was well organised, perfectly paced, exciting and adapted to suit our needs to ensure we could fit in everything that we wanted to. Our tour guide Irakli (sorry if I spelt it wrong) was extremely knowledgeable and we had such a fun time with him. Georgia is absolutely beautiful and this tour company contributed to us having one of the best holidays I've ever been on!
- Eldar S00Pearl.of transitionThis tour in Kutaisi has really made my day. Had a long flight from Copenhagen, and had 6 ours drive back to my homecountry. I highly recomend tour to those who use Kutaisi airport as a travel hub in region. People are nice, food is tasty, wine is amazing. Unforgetable expierence!
- worldoftravel201000Perfect Tour GuideIts highly recommended for any couples/Families if you want a Professional Tour Guide in Georgia “Gudauri” Mr. Irakli