Cultural Tours - Kazbegi And Kakheti
we offer you amazing 2 days tour to Kazbegi (Georgia) and Kakheti .will offer you a warm welcome and be eager to provide you with authentic Georgian experiences.you will visit a bewitching Ananuri complex located at the quiet waters of the Jinvali Lake, see the beauty of mountainous rivers and gorges of Kazbek, and enjoy the tranquility in the Gergeti church,wine factory and etc.
per group (up to 12)
per group (up to 12)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal guide service
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- .please let us know your hotel details.
- Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel, 1 Rose Revolution Square, T'bilisi, Georgia Please let us know your location and we will pick you up from there.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87782P7
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Cultural Tours - Kazbegi And Kakheti?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cultural Tours - Kazbegi And Kakheti on Tripadvisor
- How much is Cultural Tours - Kazbegi And Kakheti?
- Cultural Tours - Kazbegi And Kakheti price starts from $750.00. Discover and book Cultural Tours - Kazbegi And Kakheti on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cultural Tours - Kazbegi And Kakheti cancellation policy?
- Cultural Tours - Kazbegi And Kakheti cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cultural Tours - Kazbegi And Kakheti on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cultural Tours - Kazbegi And Kakheti?
- Cultural Tours - Kazbegi And Kakheti is hosted by kartutours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact kartutours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cultural Tours - Kazbegi And Kakheti on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87782P7
Kakheti -wine and love city with...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Cave town Uplistsikhe and Gori with stalini museum were very unique places. everything was Ok . Thank you
From Tbilisi to Kazbegi day trip it was well panned and excellent.The tour guide was very good girl and smart.
BESTS 5 DAYS IN GEORGIA
We had 4 days tour in Georgia and it everything was wonderful , Borjomi, Kazbegi, Kakheti with Pork BBQ and super…
Had Great Days!!!
Everything was well organized, whole team is so ready to help you and of course GEORGIAN wine was absolutely perfec…
Kartutours Agency is the best
I had a lovely experience. The services were beyond my expectations. There are tons of travel companies but for the…
We had an absolutely awesome time on our private tour. Thank you to our guide and driver they were so kind and f…
Georgia is the best
Very nice experience! I want come back for this experience. Would recommend this for any visitor . the food was …