Happy Weekend in Georgia
By Book Georgia Travel
Good for avoiding crowd! Its the best choice if you have a few days off. So, what are you waiting for?! We’re ready to help you start your incredible adventure in Georgia!
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Accommodation 3 nights in Tbilisi, 3* hotels or apartment
- Hot drinks, sweets
- Entry/Admission - Narikala Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Meidan Bazaar
- Entry/Admission - Tsminda Sameba Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble
- Entry/Admission - Gergeti Trinity Church
- Air Fare
- Early Check in the hotel
- Late check out the hotel
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up from the airport, from your accommodation
- Tbilisi, Georgia Hotel
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122466P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Halal, Indian, vegan, non vegan food is available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Happy Weekend in Georgia?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Narikala Fortress
- Tsminda Sameba Cathedral
- Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble
- Gergeti Trinity Church
- Meidan Bazaar
- How much is Happy Weekend in Georgia?
- Happy Weekend in Georgia price starts from $275.96. Discover and book Happy Weekend in Georgia on Tripadvisor
- What is the Happy Weekend in Georgia cancellation policy?
- Happy Weekend in Georgia cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Happy Weekend in Georgia on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Happy Weekend in Georgia?
- Happy Weekend in Georgia is hosted by Book Georgia Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Book Georgia Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Happy Weekend in Georgia on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122466P5
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Georgia full tour
Everything was easy to plan and execute . Maka is fast communicator and pays attention to details . I can say this …
Must go fo Georgia
Tbilisi was my favourite part . Late night parties, boat ride, peace bridge and cobblestone paths are the best part…
Beautiful trip to a beautiful country!
I visited Georgia and Book Georgia Travel is the right journey partner if you want to have a hassle-free & memorabl…
Mesmerizing nature and food
It was a wonderful trip encompassing nature , beaches, food , wine and culture. All these were seamlessly organised…
Delicious Food and Wines ,Beautiful Mother Nature, Hospitable People,Recommended Travel to Georgia.😊
3 Days of fascination
We booked for 3 days, asked to include many sites and cooking demonstrations. We were not disappointed with eyes op…
Your side is very nice .I'm so Happy to join you.I wana to meet you in future. I Hope you gald to meet me
Tbilisi is the best place to visit it is know as city of love enjoyed a lot with this travel company I highly recom…
Book Georgia Travel is the best option to travel to the one of the most beutiful country in the world.
Georgia is the beautiful country we enjoyed a lot amd thanks for the tour it was very good time in tbilisi enjoyed …
Good tour in Goergia
Hello, everybody, i was traveled to Goergia with my familly couple. i recommend reserve with this ageccy travel;
Highly recommended and amazingly helpful!
I came to Georgia, for the first time, in 2018. My original plan was to travel with a donkey in the south of the co…
Buy it with
Happy Weekend in Georgia provided by Book Georgia Travel
Product Overview: Happy Weekend in Georgia
|Number of Photos||1|