Tbilisi city tour
Tbilisi city tour is a sightseeing tour of the highlights of Tbilisi. Explore the Old Town. The architecture in the city’s historic district is a mixture of Georgian, Byzantine, Oriental and Neo-Classical European styles.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 3–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Narikala Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Funicular
- personal expenses
- Food and Drink
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Our guide drivers pickup from any destination inside Tbilisi that the client requests.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122103P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Tbilisi city tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Narikala Fortress
- Sioni Cathedral Church
- Metekhi Cathedral
- The Bridge of Peace
- Rezo Gabriadze Marionette Theater
- How much is Tbilisi city tour?
- Tbilisi city tour price starts from $59.94. Discover and book Tbilisi city tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tbilisi city tour cancellation policy?
- Tbilisi city tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tbilisi city tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tbilisi city tour?
- Tbilisi city tour is hosted by TurGeorgia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact TurGeorgia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tbilisi city tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122103P1
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Metekhi CathedralStop: 3 minutesSee details
- 2Rike ParkStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 3Narikala FortressStop: 7 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Legvachtahvi GorgeStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byShardeni Street
- 5Sioni Cathedral ChurchStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 6Rezo Gabriadze Marionette TheaterStop: 3 minutesSee details
- 7The Bridge of PeaceStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 8FunicularStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Georgia a wonderful trip
My Georgia family trip is a memorable trip, a lovely country with scenic places. I really gr8full to the TurGeorgia…
It was all worth it👍
I couldn't ask for more, the whole tour was just amazing. the tour guides were so polite, very friendly and always …
Very well planned itinerary. Mr. Levan has made our 4 days trip really very memorable with his friendly yet profess…
Unforgettable Experience, Beautiful Georgia!!
Georgia is truly one of the most beautiful places we have ever seen, with its rich cultural heritage, rich history,…
Beautiful Country, 5 days of nature!
The country is so beautiful, amazing nature. I stayed 5 days, each day a different part of the country but was not …
Great way to see Georgia
It was our first time visit to Georgia and had booked for a private 5 day tour with the company. I must say one of …
5 day tour of Georgia
Georgia is a very beautiful place and TurGeorgia helped us enjoy this beautiful country to the fullest. Special tha…
Visit to Georgia
Georgia is a beautiful country. The tours by TurGeorgia was good. We had private & 3 group tours. Our special thank…
Excellent private transfer service
Tur Georgia arranger our transfer from Telavi to Vanadzor. Price was very reasonable and booking process very smoot…
Excellent guide - Lado. Comfortable and clean car. Wonderful knowledge of history and culture. Generous host.
Well organised as per my own itenary by Tekla Tornike is an excellent guide Tour Our guide was awsome Very helpful…
Georgia Tour with Tur Georgia
We would highly recommend Tur Georgia for such a nice package well organised. Our 5d/6n package was well organised…
Tour Georgia is the best. Marita had organised everything in detail and our guide Ladoo was the best. I Highly reco…
Tur Georgia is the best. Marita had organised everything in detail and our guide Vakho was the best. Highly recomme…
Goudauri, Mskheta and City Tour
You have an amazing team and very accommodating, we'll definitely come back and book with your tour package. I high…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2019 • Couples
The walking tour was great! We got to see and learn so much about the important monuments and areas. The tour guide even took us to some markets which didn't have any tourists which was really refreshing. He was soo accommodating and welcoming. Definitely would recommend this tour for anyone who wants to see the best of Tbilisi in a short period of time.
Written July 18, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank you very much for your positive feedback !!! looking forward to see you again in our beautiful country.
Written July 19, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.