Step In Gourmet Adventure of Georgian Cuisine
By Step In Georgia
Few of the earth's small nations offer the visitor as much as Georgia. This wonderful cradle of culture, religion, and ancient history, Georgia is a country where everyone can find something appealing. Your tour of Georgia, a land of endless wonders, will create wonderful memories, which will be with you forever. Rich in both history and flavor, Georgian cuisine is one of the most exotic in the world and the food is mostly homegrown and organic, cultivated by small-scale farmers and delivered daily to the bustling markets and souks around the country. Guided tours will take you on a tasting adventure, discovering unique restaurants, food shops and eateries while sampling delicious foods and beverages along the way. So it’s time to go behind the scenes and mingle with culinary chefs and restaurant owners, they will give a hands-on demonstration on how to make traditional dishes such as Khinakli, khachapuri and other plates.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 14 days
Start time: Check availability
German, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Blue Badge guide
- All activities
- Bottled water
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Location Name: Freedom Square, Tbilisi Pick-up / Drop-off service as per itinerary Directions: Your guide will be holding a sign saying "Step in Georgia"
- Tbilisi, Tbilisi
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103205P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Step In Gourmet Adventure of Georgian Cuisine?
- Step In Gourmet Adventure of Georgian Cuisine price starts from $3,974.36. Discover and book Step In Gourmet Adventure of Georgian Cuisine on Tripadvisor
- What is the Step In Gourmet Adventure of Georgian Cuisine cancellation policy?
- Step In Gourmet Adventure of Georgian Cuisine cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Step In Gourmet Adventure of Georgian Cuisine on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Step In Gourmet Adventure of Georgian Cuisine?
- Step In Gourmet Adventure of Georgian Cuisine is hosted by Step In Georgia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Step In Georgia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Step In Gourmet Adventure of Georgian Cuisine on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103205P7
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
My first Step in Georgia
I was really delighted with the level of service that Step in Georgia provided for me. It's hard to say "service' …
The Most Memorable Journey of My Life !
In October I was attending the Global Business & Investment Forum 2018 in Tbilisi, Georgia. Besides the fact that t…
I was skeptical booking Tbilisi Georgia but Step In Gerogia made it comfortable to order and follow through. When w…
Step in georgia
My trip to Georgia through this company was very interesting and I would like to thank the all the staffs for their…
Spectacular Experience with amazing team !
Spring time, this year I have worked along with Step in Georgia team. I will be fully honest, to say that during ou…
The One and Only Leading Travel Agency on the Georgian Market in the MICE Tourism
Firstly, I'd like to sincerely thank each and every staff member of Step In Georgia for a well-organized and a top-…
unforgettable trip to Georgia!
Lots of unforgettable memories and experience from my trip to Georgia! Having attended Global Business and Investme…
Amazing experience. Great staff.
Very friendly team STEP In GEORGIA. The best partner of GBIF "Global Business and Investment Forum". Each detail of…
Step in Georgia was one of the main organizers of Global Business and investment forum held in Tbilisi October 5-6,…
Hi we might have 2 families total 4 adults & 5 little kids ages 1-6, planing Aug 2-5 stay all the way at Tbilisi, looking for a guide with car, Chinese or English, could I receive the itinerary and budget?