Mtskheta is the historical capital of Georgia and fairly is named as the key destination for everyone, who wishes to find out old legends and historical facts from ancient times of modern Caucasus. Tbilisi, the current capital of Georgia, is a majestic place due to it has always been the meeting point of east and west, Europe and Asia and multiculturalism lives in character. In Mthkheta, there is built Svetitskhoveli Monastery, a true masterpiece of Georgian architecture and as they sometimes say, one of the first signs of European Renaissance on the crossing point of two major rivers of the country – Mtkvari (Kura river) and Aragvi.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 5–7 hours
Start time: Check availability
German, Arabic, Russian, English
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- Location Name: Meeting point at your accommodation Return Location: Taking back to the start point destination
- Tbilisi, Tbilisi
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86435P2
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Mtskheta and Tbilisi for One Day Unforgettable Tour?
- Mtskheta and Tbilisi for One Day Unforgettable Tour price starts from $131.00. Discover and book Mtskheta and Tbilisi for One Day Unforgettable Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mtskheta and Tbilisi for One Day Unforgettable Tour cancellation policy?
- Mtskheta and Tbilisi for One Day Unforgettable Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mtskheta and Tbilisi for One Day Unforgettable Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Mtskheta and Tbilisi for One Day Unforgettable Tour?
- Mtskheta and Tbilisi for One Day Unforgettable Tour is hosted by Roniner Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Roniner Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mtskheta and Tbilisi for One Day Unforgettable Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Mtskheta and Tbilisi for One Day Unforgettable Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Mtskheta and Tbilisi for One Day Unforgettable Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86435P2
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in June 2018
#137 of 943 Tours & Activities in Tbilisi
- JAYPERTH0400Highly recommended and Great TourWe really had a great and unforgettable experience during our tour in Georgia from May 6 to 9 Upon our arrival we were warmly welcomed by Vano and he is very accommodating. He answer all our queries and he never forget to checked us at the end of the day, asking how was our day since Day 1 until we left. David our guide is such a warm personality and highly motivated guide (recommendable!). We truly enjoy our tour with him and the best was to make friends with him. I highly recommend Roniner Tours Georgia to everyone! Hope to see you soon our new friends Vano and David ❤️
- frenzralph00Your guide of choice when you visit GeorgiaAs a first time solo traveler visiting Georgia, I knew I needed a good support system to help through my journey. Getting Roniner Tours as my guide was definitely the perfect decision. I was able to get the value for my time, money, and comfort. Visiting Georgia for just 4 days seemed quite short, but I was able to visit many places in various locations across the country, at an affordable price and with ease. I also am accompanied by a very good guide, who also became my friend. She (yes, it's a she) provided me a lot of insights on the places we've visited, but on top of that, provided me a lot of practical tips and recommendations (like food recommendations) on how to go about my free time in Tbilisi. Take it from me - you will not regret availing their services if you wish to visit Georgia anytime soon. Five stars!
- dharmajp202200Excellent trip plannersThey’re friendly and appreciative guidance. Their travel recommendations and food recommendations are exceptional. Highly recommended team.
- Shine_Osic00My Georgia AdventureA great place to explore but it would’nt be possible without Roniner Tours Georgia you’re the best guys specially to Guro and Vano you make my tour memorable. They are so friendly, approachable, they are highly recommended if I had chance to visit Georgia again I’m gonna look over you guys..again thank you so much for the wonderful and memorable experience..wish for your success. Thanks, Shine
- poonammendon00Mesmerising Gerogia Trip with Roniner TourRoniner Travels were best in all aspects...All thier staff were exceptionaly great...Vano our tour organiser who worked on our itenarary so well so that we could cover maximum placesDriver Paata who was very well organized b particular with the timings so that we could maximize the site seeing...Demetre our guide was very knowledgeable n courteous.......Unfortunately the day we arrived Georgia our son was down with high fever Paata n Demetre both were very kind enough and took us to the best hospital..However since the fever was not reducing the hotel staff of Orion Hotel were very supportive and helped us to take my son in the midnight to the hospital,Staff of Roniner kept checking with us on my sons health n even kept driving us back to hospital n Hotel whenever required..And when my son was out after a day Vano did a great job by rearranging the itenarary n showed us the beautiful Georgia..we were really mesmerized..Our Hotel Staff and the breakfast was fantastic however we just had an issue with thier Air condition cooling was not enough which we had complained on the day one itself However it was not fixed probably they had a major technical issue..Overall Roniner Tours arrangement was fantastic we even got a discount since we were not able to go out for a day...would highly recommend others to visit breathtaking Georgia with them....Thanksonce again for everything 💕💕
- Alnies00We fell in love with Georgia...astounding placeWe are very satisfied with the warm welcome and hospitality of the team started from our arrival how they made us comfortable and safe we truly appreciate it. In our 5-day stay in Tbilisi, Georgia we were amazed and delighted with the beauty and wonder of the place. We have created a lot of wonderful memories that will be treasured for a lifetime. We have tasted some of the Georgian food and they are delicious we love it. We truly love the place, very clean, peaceful and marvelous. The team arranged and made our tours superb that we truly love Georgia and have decided to come back soon and again. Thank you so much Guri our kind and so patient tour guide, you made us feel safe and turned our vacation into unforgettable experience.😘😍🥰
- Philjosephich00My Winter Season in Georgia (Country)Winter, I actually enjoy the weather here in Georgia.The best time of my life,experienced winter.Thank you Vanu and Henry of Roniner tours for letting me see how amazing your country,the people and the Georgian food was so good.🌼🌼🌼♥️♥️
- gialawrenza00Experience Georgia by Heart ❤️💯Want to experience an amazing tour the Georgian way? Roniner Tours Georgia team has lot to offer! By your given span of time, they could arrange the best destination at the best time frames. I am amazed of the team’s warm welcome and they made us feel at home ❤️ In just 3 days we experienced Georgia in different ways, from city to mountains , from beer, wine and traditional Georgian cuisine. We will definitely come back for more and travel with Roniner Tours. Georgia is now closer to our hearts because of them! 150% rating ‘cause 100% isn’t enough! Thank you Roniner tours, special thanks to Vano and Anri , much appreciated! ❤️💯
- keycee d00Gorgeous Eminent Outstanding Ravisihing Great Incomparable AestheticIf you want to experience this beautiful country, we highly recommend you to contact RONINER TOURS and you will have a hassle free vacation that you are looking for. We had a very short time of staying in this beautiful place yet we really enjoyed it a lot, though we had some minor trouble because of my clumsiness😅, Roniner tours still manage to let us feel at ease. Many thanks to Dmitri and Bekham for going extra to be our personal ski instructor😂, sorry for making you tired😅, but we had so much fun though. And of course to Vanu for his non-stop chitchats from our inquiry, arrival until departure and his wine😅(yes!we got a free wine from him). So go and ask RONINER TOURS now.
- pancakesiopao00Gorgeous GeorgiaGeorgia is indeed a beautiful country. Thankful to Roniner Tours for touring us around! Actually we picked Roniner tour because they offer a different itinerary compared to the others we were checking. And I'm just glad we did! Roniner tour guides are also fluent in english and it really helps a lot since using body language kinda gets awkward at some point. Plus they can help you bargain with the locals ;) Shoutout to our tour guide, Henry, who never rushes us no matter how long it took us from taking pictures 🤣 (*Heart*heart) Please note that not all tour guides in Georgia are fluent in english(I know this because we went with the wrong guy on our 1st day because of miscommunication which I will not elaborate anymore) that's why I highly recommend Roniner since you can be sure of the quality of their service. And because the owners (Hi Robo & Vano!) are really kind, down to earth and really fun to talk to! :) Robo also had been really hands on during our tour. The owners even treated us to a dinner (lucky us!) on our last night in a georgian cuisine restaurant where you can have a touch of their culture. I mean, who does that? Only in Roniner! So if you're still hesitating, you don't have to be anymore. In Roniner, you're in good hands :) Much love, From Philippines
- ceejheiym00An Icy AdventureIt is my first travel overseas apart from work and I have all the worries and panic a firt timer had. I constantly contacted the company to discuss regarding the coming tour, transport, itenerary and payment and gladly they are very approachable and answers all my queries. Our tour lasted for 5 days and I can say that Roniner Tours gave their best efforts in providing us all our needs. We had accomodating and informative tour guides, Mr. George, Mr Dmitri and Ms. Serph. They are not just our tour guides but became our buddies as well. They also let us experience the authentic Georgian and Armenian culture and history. They also possess good phototaking skills. Our driver Mr. Phata is a professional and always ensuring our safety all through out the trip. We had a great time exploring all the places included in our itenerary.We also had a taste of unique and tasty Georgian and Armenian cuisine. We are both female but we always feel safe and secured during our trip because we are accompanied by professional and good-natured individuals. We also had the honor to meet the owner of the company Mr. Robo and Mr. Vano. They are very humble and inspiring. They introduces us to georgian dances and music and their wine toasting ceremony, the Supra. Our trip is perfect in all aspects. From the queries through messenger until we came back from our trip they always take in mind our safety and comfort. I highly recommend this company if you want an incredible experience of Georgia and Armenia Madloba/Thank you so much Roniner Tours. Till we meet again ❤
- ferdzdxb00Let’s Toast...To Georgia!!!🍷🍷🍷Thank you to Roniner Tours Georgia for giving us an experience of a lifetime. We enjoyed all the trips they arranged for us. For taking care of our safety on every trips. I highly recommend Roniner if you are planning and arranging a trip to Georgia/Armenia. To Robo, Vano, Lana, and ofcourse Mr. Pat and to all the Georgian locals who lovely mingled with us... Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Im sure we will see eachother again in the near future. God bless us all... God bless Georgia...
- Bryanspencer00Perfect vacationEverything is perfect, The place, the food, the culture and most especially the georgian people. From the begging of my tour until the last day was amazing, very organized, on time, and precise thats why i can say that roniner travel is perfect. It is highly recommended agency because it is legit and trusted one. They will give u the best experience tour in your life as they did to me. All of my demands and requests was all given by roniner travel and i am very satisfied and very happy. I am very glad i met personally the owner of the agency, he is very down to earth and very nice person,. He will discuss everything about your inquiry and will answer you without any hesistations. He will give you the best price, the best places,and the best experience that you are looking for. The tour guide is very knowledgable, friendly and beautiful, she will take you to many places in georgia and will explain everything u needed to know about the culture and history of the country very well. 100% you will enjoy and you will not forget your journey to georgia . I just met them through facebook and all i thought is it is only a typical agency that wants to earn money from their guests but i am completely wrong. You can trust them, they will take care of you from the first and last day of your tour, and they will be your friends too.
- Aimee C00Awesome Georgia 🇬🇪 ExperienceMy recent visit to Georgia was, shall i say, the best so far because not only did i travelled with my close family and friends but because Roniner Tours has assisted us with everything from places to visit, accommodation and most importantly, the ever patient and helpful Giga! True to their commitment in providing guests with the best of Georgia, Roniner Tours is also passionate in making your experience memorable to last a lifetime! Our group had a wonderful 10 days in the country and looking forward to another visit soon! Thank you Robo, Vano and Giga! You made us the happiest tourists ever ❤️❤️❤️
- ILsphet M00Unforgettable tripWe’re a group of 5 Filipino people who just wanted to have some kind of a relaxing yet full of fun holiday. Roniner Tours has made everything possible for us. The combination of the archaeology, the food and wine experiences,the beautiful nature and the nice people made a superb 10-day vacation in the beautiful country of Georgia.🇬🇪 I highly recommend. P.S Madloba to our ever patient guide,Giga! :)
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Feb 2020 • Friends
Georgia is indeed a beautiful country.Thanks to Roniner tour for making our trip a memorable one.To Sir Vano and the rest of his team I am touched beyond words your thoughtfulness is a gift i will always treasure.Madloba 😊
Written March 3, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Mtskheta and Tbilisi for One Day Unforgettable Tour provided by Roniner Tours
Product Overview: Mtskheta and Tbilisi for One Day Unforgettable Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos