This tour is perfect for those, who want to see another, less touristic but equally beautiful side of Tbilisi. The half day tour starts with a pick up from your hotel. The first stop will be:
• Tbilisi Sea - the largest lake in the north of Tbilisi.
• Chronicles of Georgia - is an impressive monument by Z. Tsereteli, which is located on a hill overlooking Tbilisi and offers wonderful setting for photos and good panoramas over the Tbilisi Sea and the city
Our next stop is:
• Turtle lake - the favorite recreational area for Tbilisi beaumonde. Here you find cozy cafés, pedal boats for rent and people praciticing sports.
• Cable car between Turtle lake and Vake park - if you wish, you can reach the Turtle lake by a cable car that starts from the Vake park
• Ethnographic museum - one of the most interesting museums in Georgia takes a huge open air space on the green hill of the Turtle lake. Here you can find traditional houses from all regions of Georgia - some of them are accessible and a guide is waiting for you inside to explain the use and history of original historic items. Here you can truelly experience a living history!