Private Minibus Trip In Ananuri Gudauri Kazbegi Gergeti
ThisÂ tour is one of the famous among international visitors in Georgia. New luxury Minibus which is designed for 15 passengers makes your journey more pleasant and comfortable. Car is equipped with Comfortable seats,TV, Karaoke, Stereo Systems, WI-FI etc.During this Trip you will visit: Ananuri Complex, Jhinvali water reservoir, GudauriÂ resort ,Gergeti Trinity Church, Mountain-Mkinvarcveri, Dariali Gorge, Dariali Church.
per group (up to 15)
per group (up to 15)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Hotel drop-off
- foods and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions (average 3$ per person)
- Entry/Admission - Gergeti Trinity Church
- Entry/Admission - Stepantsminda
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick Up From Tbilisi Centrally Located Hotels
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 37434P12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Minibus Trip In Ananuri Gudauri Kazbegi Gergeti?
- How much is Private Minibus Trip In Ananuri Gudauri Kazbegi Gergeti?
- Private Minibus Trip In Ananuri Gudauri Kazbegi Gergeti price starts from $330.00. Discover and book Private Minibus Trip In Ananuri Gudauri Kazbegi Gergeti on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Minibus Trip In Ananuri Gudauri Kazbegi Gergeti cancellation policy?
- Private Minibus Trip In Ananuri Gudauri Kazbegi Gergeti cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Minibus Trip In Ananuri Gudauri Kazbegi Gergeti on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Minibus Trip In Ananuri Gudauri Kazbegi Gergeti?
- Private Minibus Trip In Ananuri Gudauri Kazbegi Gergeti is hosted by Tours2Georgia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tours2Georgia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Minibus Trip In Ananuri Gudauri Kazbegi Gergeti on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 37434P12
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byJvari ChurchSvetitskhoveli Cathedral
- 1Jinvali Water ReservoirStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Ananuri Fortified Castle EnsembleStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byGudauri Ski Resort
- 3Russian Georgian Friendship MonumentStop: 20 minutesSee detailsPass byGudauri Paragliding
- 4Gergeti Trinity ChurchStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byMount Kazbek/ Mqinvartsveri
- 5Rooms Hotel KazbegiStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Not reliable, will cancel without notice
Booked this tour days in advance but they cancelled last minute(only late the night before the tour at 9pm) leaving…
KAZBEGI GUDAURI DAY TOUR- NOT TO MISS!!
A GREAT SCENIC TOUR with family! I would recommend this tour from Tblisi for a day, as it covers some of the most …
Brilliant drive, great conversations
We had great time driving around with Akaa. He is a we'll versed guide. He takes you around within the set times an…
Great Tour of Kahketi Region
This is a great tour to take if you're looking for a private wine-focused tour of Kakheti. Our guide showed us some…
It was a very informative and patient with us. Also very good at time keeping. Really had a blast. Highly recommend…
Splendid day in Gori
Before heading to Gori, we visited the beautiful cathedral of Mtskheta; then up the cliff to Jvari Monastry. Both w…
Great combination of historical sites and Georgian wine
We were hesitant about booking a full day tour and spending so much time in a car, but the idea of combining histor…
Lovely and petfect
Thank you akaki for the perfect trip. Everything was perfect as planned and expected. The guide was helpful
Tour to Gergeti
An awesome place. You will like it in anytime of the year except of course not in a rainy season. Steep slopes with…
Go and Enjoy it , Tbilisi Loves you
In Tbilisi you will find all places likes to see you as one of them not only visitor , Visit Tbilisi and you will b…
intresting sites/ good food and wine
We started in the church overlooking the old capital of Georgua Mtsketa. the wine route was very interesting. We vi…
Great tour! Managed to see lots of fantastic sites along the way. Kazbegi was well worth the drive especially in Au…
The tours are well worth it,so relived we had our own private tour instead of joining one of the massive groups and…
its winter love this attravction of goergia too much cool but i love history in annanuri geergti there was market n…
A must do tour, despite the long drive!
just returned back from weekend trip in Georgia with my wife. it was great experience. we took the full day tour to…