This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This tour takes you the Kyaiktiyo Pagoda, a well-known Buddhist pilgrimage site in Myanmar. It is a small pagoda (7.3 meters (24 ft)) built on the top of a granite boulder covered with gold leaves pasted on by devotees. According to legend, the Golden Rock itself is precariously perched on a strand of the Buddha's hair. The balancing rock seems to defy gravity, as it perpetually appears to be on the verge of rolling down the hill.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Kyaiktiyo PagodaStop: 4 hours - Admission includedHome to one of the most remarkable Buddhist sites in Southeast Asia, officially known as Kyaiktiyo, attracts visitors and religious pilgrims to trek to the gravity-defying golden marvel at its summit.Read more
- Professional English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in downtown Area
- Entrance fees of Kyaiktiyo
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicles, Hill Truck Fees
- Lunch, Drinking Water and Refreshing Towels
- Entry/Admission - Kyaiktiyo Pagoda
- Gratuities (optional)
- Other Services or sightseeing places not mentioned in the itinerary
- Drinks not mentioned
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Vagoyar Travel
Traveled to Myanmar with Vagoyar
I would like to highly recommend this company to anyone wanting to explore Myanmar. We have experienced such a wide…
We are so glad we found vagoyar
We had an incredible 14 days custom made vacation in Myanmar that surpassed our expectations. It really was the bes…
Favorites of Myanmar with Vagoyar
Vagoyar organized for my wife and me a 8 day tour of Mandalay and Imperial cities, Bagan, Inle lake I warmly recomm…
Customized Myanmar Trip - Just Awesome!
Myanmar is an amazing country with so much to do and see. Vagoyar provided us the opportunity to experience much of…
Yangon, Inle Lake, Mandalay, Bagan plane hopping was the perfect itinerary planned and executed by Vagoyar Travel. …
9 day Myanmar trail
Excellent coordination in terms of logistics. Local guides are knowledgeable and super friendly. Inle lake is encha…
Our Guide was excellent, knowledgeable and very helpful.
Apart from some delay problems with Myanmar Domestic airlines which is out of Vagoyar’s control, the trip ran smoot…
We booked our domestic cruise and flights from Yangon to Bagan, Mandalay and Inle. We also had guides in Yangon, Ba…
Perfect Anniversary Trip
The trip was truly memorable that excellent accommodations, beautiful gifts, great meals, incredible experiences an…
Yangon with a local. Best choice ever.
Thank you, Sandra for taking care of me in Yangon! Everything was excellently planned and carried out! Having a loc…
Best Tour Guide ever!
The tour was amazing, but honestly what made the whole experience an unforgettable one was Johnny! He took us to th…
Such a fantastic trip for the money we paid. Well worth it! I would highly recommend to anyone. If you're lucky eno…
Highly recommend Vagoyar
Such an amazing 12 Days! Our Guide Htet did a fantastic job of making the trip the best it could be with her positi…
A Fantastic Trip from Start to Finish!
We were 6 women and had booked the tour for Myanmar from Vagoyar and it was an excellent choice. Hotels, transport …
Everything was organized very well !!!
Everything was excellent and well organized ! It is actually exceed my expectations. Our Guide Mio Thet is very kno…
- Duration: 12–14 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071