Beyond The Dreams will surely take you to reach beyond your dreams. Your happiness is beyond our dreams. So let's go together to reach beyond our dreams.
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 15 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, French
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Domestic flight
- Zone fee or entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- Hotel for overnight
- Entry/Admission - Buphaya Paya
- Travel insurance
- Food and drink
- Other expense without mention
- Vissa issue
- International flight ticket
- Entry/Admission - Shwedagon Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Yangon (Rangoon)
- Entry/Admission - Mandalay Hill
- Entry/Admission - Shwenandaw Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Kuthodaw Pagoda & the World's Largest Book
- Entry/Admission - U Bein Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Mingun Bell
- Entry/Admission - Shwezigon Paya
- Entry/Admission - Htilominlo Pahto
- Entry/Admission - Ananda Temple
- Entry/Admission - Minnanthu Village
- Entry/Admission - Paya Thone Zu Temple
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Mingaladon Airport, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 206640P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 206640P1
Reserve your spot
Popa to kalaw
About the operator
Beyond The Dreams
Joined in October 2019
#2 of 6 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Bagan
- Clem_Laura00Wonderful Honey Moon In MyanmarWe were in Myanmar for our HoneyMoon between January and february 2020. From the begining to the end of our trip in Bagan, Soe was very kind, helpful, very interesting. His knowledge about history of temple, buddhism, of his country, ... show us how passionate he is. a very Professional guide. We wish you a lot of beautiful moment soe ! It was great to meet you !
- tanjaschib00Wonderful winter holidays in MyanmarThein Soe organized the whole trip for us, booked all domestic flights, organized great local guides who have a great knowledge about their places, the country and religion. After each domestic flight the guides were already waiting for us at the airport. We travelled with the guide and a chauffeur in beautiful and comfortable cars. The chauffeurs drove safely and offered a great service (water bottles in the car, hold the door open etc.). Our luggage was always safe, because the chauffeurs stayed with the car at every stop. Inle Lake, Mandalay and Bagan were breathtaking - all in their own way! Thein was our guide in Bagan and we felt very comfortable with him. Although we had never met him before, it was as if we had been friends for a long time. The balloon flight in Bagan was fantastic and impressive! The tour was very well organized and the team professional.
- Erwin S00Private Charter Service half day to Mount PopaSoe has made my trip to Mount Popa a hassle-free because he is dependable, knowledgeable and provides clear communication regarding the itinerary of the trip. I highly recommend his service in Bagan. The car is clean and comfortable and you are in good hands with safe travelling attitude. Another plus point was such that he even introduced me to a local restaurant where you can taste authentic Burmese cuisines at local rates. Totally satisfied with his professionalism in delivering the service which highly exceeds my expectations as a solo traveller from Malaysia.
- raquelg868600Best guide in Myanmar!So was always punctual, flexible to any change, adapting the trip to our requirements all the time and sharing with us his big knowledge about the country and tradition. Excellent English and attitude. 100% recommended!!