Private Half-day Yangon City Tour
By Yangon Private Day Tours.
This half-day city tour covers all the must-see places in Yangon. Visit Chauk Htat Gyi Buddha Temple, which houses one of the most admired reclining Buddha images in the country.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Personal Fees
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 151848P17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Half-day Yangon City Tour?
- Private Half-day Yangon City Tour price starts from $205.13. Discover and book Private Half-day Yangon City Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Half-day Yangon City Tour cancellation policy?
- Private Half-day Yangon City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Half-day Yangon City Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Half-day Yangon City Tour?
- Private Half-day Yangon City Tour is hosted by Yangon Private Day Tours.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Yangon Private Day Tours. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Half-day Yangon City Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Half-day Yangon City Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Private Half-day Yangon City Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 151848P17
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byYangon (Rangoon)
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Unique private Cooking class and market visit at Tra Que village
The day was unique, wonderful and full of surprises. Mr Kevin guided us through a magic day of fun with a cooking c…
The trip excellent. Good memories!
We were very delighted and satisfied with the tour. Activities were engaging and time spent for each activity was s…
Don’t miss this tour!
A great experience! The civilian you interact with on the tour are welcoming and hospitality. The bike ride was ple…
I booked a tour and that I was part of Myanmar culture. Tourguide supports us very well. I know a lot of new recipe…
attempt to refresh myself after a horrible time of life and marriage, I took a trip to Myanmar and was introduced t…
We came to Myanmar and the experience of local cuisine when choosing a tour. It was unique. The ingredients and spi…
We have chosen this tour to experience and know more about the culture & cuisine of Myanmar. That was perfect choic…
My boyfriend and I decided to take this class when travel in the largest city in Myanmar because we want to know mo…
No guide provided
I should start by saying I have given a partial refund (about 1/3rd the price) as there was no guide provided even …
I was surprised and interested with the activities that took place during the tour. My husband went to the market t…
My family had a great holiday in here. A very good place to engage family members. We attended cooking class togeth…
Very useful lesson!!
Knowing about local living from the morning market, get on well with its life by their cooking lesson, not only the…
In Yangon city
This was an chance for me to visit another country.I can know more about Yangon's historic .Moreover,this tour was …
Spectacular sights of Yangon.
With the caring, knowledgable guide and well-organised schedules, I had a good time to explore the historic sights …
I came here to try new experience and it was fantastic . many thing new to learn . Highly recommend.