Morning Yangon Food Tour
By Yangon Street Foods Tour
Join Morning Yangon food tour to experience the authenticity of Yangon and its people like local . Actually Yangon is the renowned street food destination and the local favorite dining district in Southeast Asia. On this early morning adventure, we bring to you discover the sophisticated flavors of Yangon’s 100 years old community that is rich with tradition & delicious food. Absolutely there are lots of thing to see and a large variety of foods to choose from . Additionally our two and half hours tour aims to help visitors unveil the secret of Yangon through its various tastes and fascinating tradition.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 18-80, max of 6 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Goode Choice of Myanmar Foods mentioned in the program
- Bottled water
- Hotel Transfer Services ( Available upon request)
- Other personal purchases
- Departure details
- Independence Monument, Maha Bandula Park St, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 160897P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Morning Yangon Food Tour?
- Morning Yangon Food Tour price starts from $23.59. Discover and book Morning Yangon Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Morning Yangon Food Tour cancellation policy?
- Morning Yangon Food Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Morning Yangon Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Morning Yangon Food Tour?
- Morning Yangon Food Tour is hosted by Yangon Street Foods Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Yangon Street Foods Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Morning Yangon Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Morning Yangon Food Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h 30m. Discover and book Morning Yangon Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 160897P1
- You'll start atIndependence MonumentMaha Bandula Park St, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)See address & details
- 1Maha Bandula ParkStop: 3 hoursExperience Yangon at morning on this 2.5 hour city walking tour takes you through the main market district. Bypass the hotel breakfast; we’ll meet up at 07:30 Am in the morning at Independence Monument. Let’s stroll around the downtown area where you’ll see many historical buildings and other colonial side-streets. Then sneak into the tea shop to taste Burmese tea and snacks as an appetizer to ease the hanger before the real traditional dishes are coming. Explore how local people spend their time at tea shops. Continue on a trip, we will head to the Jetty to see the lively view of local people who come and go with ferry boat between Yangon and Dala. Then we’ll head to the colorful morning market to taste Mohinga which is a must-try dish and most popular throughout the whole country. We will have a chance to promenade around the morning market and let’s the food digest. Terminate our tour with sweet traditional desserts. In this tour, you will experience about 10+ local dishes and snacks along the route and we believe you will have a perfect culinary tour.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Yangon morning food tour with train ride
We met our guide at Yangon Central Railway Station on platform 6. I think he should have met us in front of the sta…
English improvement needed.
We enjoyed the train ride, both ways.(highlight was speaking to a monk) We had a nice walk thru local village and m…
Less of a tasting tour and more of a walking downtown experience
This was quite disappointing. We expected a tasting tour with a guide who could speak English well. Unfortunately, …
Nice train and local food experience
Both train experience and taste of local food is good. I can feel local Yangon people’s life on the train and it is…
The tour didn't meet my expectations, from reading the reviews it sounded great and my friends and I were super exc…
Great and interesting insight into the life of the locals
Great and interesting insight into the life of the locals. Continued on the train ride after the tour hopping on an…
A great tour on a short stay in Yangon
I really enjoyed every minute of this tour. My guide Sam was excellent so if you're lucky enough to have him as you…
Very informative and fun day
At first it was a little confusing to find the guide from the train station but I did find her afterall. Because we…
We have an experienced guide Ye Linn Htet who came to hotel and picked us. Thereafter we walked over to train stati…
We met our guide Sam at the train station at 0730am. The train was on time so we got in straight away and away we w…
A good local insight
I decided to do this tour as I wanted to try the local transport and get an insight into the local way of life. I …
One of a Kind
Two words: do it. The morning food tour isn't unique in and of itself, as you can get a similar experience from th…
Fantastic morning tour - a truly local experience
We had booked the morning food tour and arrived a little early at Yangon central station. Our guide Zaw Zaw was alr…
Monsoon rain didn’t dampen our spirits!
Had such blast on our tour! loved walking through the food stalls learning about Myanmar food culture and sitting d…
Wonderful time with Yangon Street Foods Tour!
We took part in an eat, walk and ride tour. The tour was great and really learnt a lot about local foods and cultur…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Zaw is our guide and gave us a lovely overview of Myanmar Culture & foods as well as talking in depth about the dishes we tried. Lot of different shops and carts along the road. Then we sneak in a tea shop which is quite popular among local too. I like wandering around morning market.. Fantastic!!! Highly recommend this one with such a very resonable price. We've got much experience than we've imagined!!
Written June 23, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.