per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Truck fees
- Private transportation
- All Entrance Fees
- English Speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Kyaiktiyo Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Bago
- Entry/Admission - Shwemawdaw Paya
- Entry/Admission - Shwethalyaung Buddha
- Entry/Admission - Kyaik Pun Pagoda
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tipping & Gratuities
- Meals (Lunch)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Any Hotels in Yangon.
- Thilawa Port, Thanlyin
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 19985P34
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Day tour to Golden Rock and Bago?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Day tour to Golden Rock and Bago on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Day tour to Golden Rock and Bago?
- Private Day tour to Golden Rock and Bago price starts from $89.75. Discover and book Private Day tour to Golden Rock and Bago on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Day tour to Golden Rock and Bago cancellation policy?
- Private Day tour to Golden Rock and Bago cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Day tour to Golden Rock and Bago on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Day tour to Golden Rock and Bago?
- Private Day tour to Golden Rock and Bago is hosted by Good Life Myanmar. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Good Life Myanmar on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Day tour to Golden Rock and Bago on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 19985P34
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Kyaiktiyo PagodaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Kanbawzathadi Golden PalaceStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Shwemawdaw PayaStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Shwethalyaung BuddhaStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Kyaik Pun PagodaStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great introduction to Yangon
This trip was outstanding. My guide, Ms San San Shwe was a font of knowledge, carefully planned the day to correspo…
Nothing less than perfect
The guide had picked us up from the airport and we went to the Golden Rock. On the way we stopped to see the monks …
YANGON – BAGAN – MANDALAY – INLE LAKE - 7 days Myanmar Tour
It was not only a very well organized tour but it was more an amazing travelling experience. A big thanks to Mr Ka…
Yangon City Tour
Our guide, Sinshe (hope I spelt it correctly) picked us up from our hotel on time, she explained in perfect english…
My tour guide and driver provide a professional service. She speak good English, good arrangement, and good knowled…
Tour to Bagan
We strongly recommend Kaung and his company. We were on cruise stopping 4 days in Yangon. We were met on the pier…
Amazing Tour, great Guide!
It was an amazing Tour around the Mount Zwegabin with stops at the important sights. Our guide Diamond was very kin…
Myanmar in 10 days!
Amazing tour. Everything was well organized. I didn’t have to worry about a single thing! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Used this company everywhere
We had such a great experience with this company, We used them in Yangon, Bagan and Mandalay. Their tour guides wer…
All 3 guides we had in each location were passionate about their job and their country. We learnt so much from each…
We are a group of 6 seniors who just returned from Myanmar. Our tour was booked through Good Life Myanmar Travels …
Best expierience with Good Life Myanmar Tour Operator!!!!
We traveled 16 days with Good Life Myanmar in March 2019. The planning and communication before the trip was totall…
Great tour by a organised and professional company.
The Bago full day tour is a great day trip out of Yangon. Bago is a former capital and has loads of history to disc…
Not worth it
The guide was not knowledgeable and could not really answer any of the more in-depth questions we had. When we go t…
Thank you Kaung for organising a wonderful trip for us. The whole itinerary was very well put together and all the …