per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 4–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- All activities
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Asian Tour Myanmar
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please let us know your hotel name in Yangon
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 107740P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Meditation Break Yangon?
- Meditation Break Yangon price starts from $80.00. Discover and book Meditation Break Yangon on Tripadvisor
- What is the Meditation Break Yangon cancellation policy?
- Meditation Break Yangon cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Meditation Break Yangon on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Meditation Break Yangon?
- Meditation Break Yangon is hosted by Asian Tour Myanmar. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asian Tour Myanmar on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Meditation Break Yangon on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Meditation Break Yangon?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Meditation Break Yangon on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 107740P1
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Asian Tour Myanmar
Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar
Joined in May 2018
#23 of 153 Outdoor Activities in Yangon (Rangoon)
- thetpaingsoe00“Great bike trip to Rural Yangon”This trip was amazing and just perfect! We met with so many lovely people and had a chance to get a good view on how people live just outside Yangon. The guides were incredible- kind and patient with a great sense of humour. Highly recommended!
- francis_martino00Protests for democracy in MyanmarTens of thousands have turned out in street protests against last week's coup in Burma which overthrew Aung San Suu Kyi's democratically elected government in the South East Asian country also known as Burma - despite a recent ban on large gatherings and a night curfew.
- Berry t00Don't expect temples and touristy stuff but enjoy the local lifeI think I was one of the first tourist joining this tour! But it was really worth every single $. After a short drive we came to a small village where the bike-men where waiting for us. They had very prober bikes (mine was a Cannondale!). The owner of the bike-company is a very professional biker and explained about the tour and safety. Our first stop was for coffee and breakfast at a local teahouse. Then we cycled through rural areas with plenty of stops and lot's of local 'action'. People were all very friendly and inviting. Lunch was arranged enroute at a local restaurant where the group was allowed to help! So much fun!! Don't expect temples and touristy stuff but enjoy the local life and the friendlyness of Myanmar, just less then an hour drive from Yangon. Loved it!
- Berry t00The Other side of Yangon is a surprise and an eyeopenerLast February I spend some time in Yangon and wanted to see something else. So I have joined this tour and visited the Dala side of Yangon. Life over there is so different and such a surprise to me. Very kind and friendly people, you really see the colorful local life, easy to reach (just a 10 minute boat-ferry with views on Yangon) and relaxed. It feels like you are way out of town in a rural area. It was an eyeopener and a very pleasant surprise for me. Asian Tour did organize this very well and the guide was very informative. I recommend everyone to join this tour to see something else then the main highlights of Yangon. When you are a first time visitor or a repeater, you will be surprised!
- shoonl75700Day TourI enjoy my day tour! My guide Mr Soe is very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you for perfect organization.
- ttimuari00Excellent service that gave me the perfect holidayI was very pleasantly surprised as Asian Tour Myanmar was several steps ahead of all other travel agencies I approached, and managed to arrange all my travel needs within 24 hours despite a very last minute request I sent to them. As a poor bagpacking university student, I was very grateful to Asian Tour for helping to give me recommendations to exotic places I had never dreamt of going to - based on my interests. They arranged for me to stay at very, very comfortable hotel accomodation, settled my transportation (night bus and pickup to hotel - very important in Myanmar!), all at an incredibly modest price! I wanted to take a solo weekend trip from Yangon to Bagan, but it was the peak holiday season due to New Year's Day and all the bookings were full and difficult to liaise with because I don't speak Burmese. But Su and Micheal (German and English speaking) whom I spoke to over the phone at the office were able to make the arrangements. I was pleasantly surprised by their good service also because when I casually asked, they recommended me a lot of hidden local restaurants visited only by locals in Yangon! I've traveled all over the world as a bagpacking student and I can honestly say that thanks to Asian Tour, I had one of the best getaways of my life. I will visit Myanmar again with my girlfriend or my family in future.
- Michael S00Good Tour+Friendly GuidesSaw many of of historic colonial buildings and cathedral and received valuable insights into the customs and food along the way. Ohnmar and Thet Piang went out of their way to make it a special tour.
- B325MOjohnh00Our small troup 10-day tour started in Mandalay and ended in Yangon.The tour, arranged by Asian Tours, was excellently handled from start to finish. The hotels were mid-range and comfortable with excellent breakfasts and acceptable WiFi services. The tour itself was very interesting places, from Mandalay to Barak to Yangon, our final destination. We were able to visit some hand-craft centers that we found extremely interesting. The time flew by, and now we are sorry that the tour is over. Overall quality tour in a fascinating place in an off-the-beaten-track part of the world.
- Agnieszka R00Interesting and informativeI really enjoyed the tour. You can learn a lot interesting facts about Yangon and Myanmar as well. I recommend it to anyone staying in the city
- 340caroles00Heritage walk.Had a great time on our heritage walk. Very informative. Saw a lot of highlights of Yangon as well as a lot of local stuff. Very knowledgable, would highly recommend.
- SteveChiangRai00Eight years of highest quality service.For the past eight years we have been leading tours in Burma. Asian Tour has served as our local partner and have never disappointed in making travel and accommodation arrangements according to our requirements. They understand our interest in people to people and off the beaten track experiences and have done an excellent job in providing the best guides to enhance out clients experience of Myanmar. The staff have been uniformly helpful and many we class as friends.
- bdachev071000Impecable ServiceI booked a one-day photography workshop with world-famous photographer Maung Maung through ASIAN TOUR. The process was straight-forward and easy, and the company was able to accommodate my schedule on short notice. Simon from ASIAN TOUR was very courteous and professional. Speaking good English, he tagged along during the day and helped with equipment, local knowledge, and language. I had a great time in Bagan and I can wholeheartedly recommend Simon and ASIAN TOUR. I am looking forward to my next adventure with them.
- thesanetravel00Great experience with Asian TourI and my travel mate used modified 9 days promotion offer in November 2018 for visiting Yangon, Inle Lake, Bagan, and Mandalay. Asian Tour provided accommodation in shared twin rooms with daily breakfast, domestic airfare Heho-Bagan, public bus from Yangon-Heho, a public boat from Bagan-Mandalay, private pick-ups in each place. The service was smooth and allowed us to do our own exploration of sites taking care about transportation and accommodation. As an individual traveller I appreciate that a lot. I find this offer being a great value for money taking off the stress of finding transport and accommodation by yourself and allowing concentrating on sightseeing only. Highly recommended.
- pinkyp52100The BEST tour company in Myanmar - strongly recommendedOur travel agent and his team planned and executed a flawless Myanmar 26 days trip for our family. The sites were first rate, the guides were professional and very knowledgeable, the drivers courteous and always on time, and all travel logistics were handled smoothly from start to finish. We highly recommend this travel company and this agent and will be engaging the team again in the future.
- Isaac M00Great Team of Tour GuidesGreat company to plan tours all over Myanmar They manage everything so that you can enjoy their country without worries Great tour guides, very friendly