From Yangon: 2 Days 1 Night Excursion to Golden Rock
By Real Treasure Travels & Tours
Learn not only about the spiritual heart of the Buddhism but also discover the natural beauty of the region around Kyaikhtiyo (Golden Rock). This is an adventure trip as you must take a ride by an open truck from the base camp to the mountain top. HIGHLIGHTS: • Make a pilgrimage tour up to Mount Kyaiktiyo, home of the famous Golden Rock Pagoda. • Admire the gilded dome of the Shwemawdaw Pagoda and see the Great Reclining Buddha Image, Shwetharlyang Pagoda in Bago. • Visit the War Cemetery which is maintained by the Commonwealth War Graves Commission.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All sightseeing tour and transfer services with private air conditioned car/coach as detailed in our itinerary,
- Accommodation in shared twin / triple room with breakfast at hotels as specified,
- Supplement for Single room – USD 120 per person,
- Transfers and tours with English speaking stationed guide,
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- Entry/Admission - Kyaiktiyo Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Shwemawdaw Paya
- Entry/Admission - Shwethalyaung Buddha
- Entry/Admission - Kyaik Pun Pagoda
- Services not mentioned in our itinerary, Meals not specified (lunch & dinner)
- Tips for your guide and driver (USD 8 for guide and USD 3 for driver)
- Camera Fee (MMK 1,000), Travel insurance (MMK 10,000)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick-up from your hotel in Yangon City area. Please advise your hotel's name. Drop-off at your hotel in Yangon City area.
- Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon Region
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 69261P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- As you will be visiting religious sites, please wear clothes that cover your shoulders and knees, and remember to take off your shoes and socks when entering pagoda areas.
- This tour is not available during the Water Festival between 12 to 18 Apr. During this time, everything in town is closed: restaurants, shops, markets, Museum, etc. Driving through the city is extremely difficult if not impossible because people celebrate the famous water-festival. You cannot avoid of getting very wet because everyone throws water at everybody. People drive through the city in open cars and there are stages along the street where people throw water. Everybody going up will get very wet.
- Due to road conditions, travel in this region is not recommended during the monsoon season (June - September).
- Please note that there will be a compulsory Christmas Eve Dinner on 24 Dec & New Year Eve Dinner on 31 Dec at most of the hotels. We will keep you informed.
- Yangon: Not included
- Golden Rock: Mountain Top Hotel (Deluxe room) or similar
- Within 60-31 days prior to arrival date – 20%
- Within 30-16 days prior to arrival date – 50%
- Within 15 days prior to arrival date – 100%
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with From Yangon: 2 Days 1 Night Excursion to Golden Rock?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book From Yangon: 2 Days 1 Night Excursion to Golden Rock on Tripadvisor
- How much is From Yangon: 2 Days 1 Night Excursion to Golden Rock?
- From Yangon: 2 Days 1 Night Excursion to Golden Rock price starts from $348.72. Discover and book From Yangon: 2 Days 1 Night Excursion to Golden Rock on Tripadvisor
- What is the From Yangon: 2 Days 1 Night Excursion to Golden Rock cancellation policy?
- From Yangon: 2 Days 1 Night Excursion to Golden Rock cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book From Yangon: 2 Days 1 Night Excursion to Golden Rock on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides From Yangon: 2 Days 1 Night Excursion to Golden Rock?
- From Yangon: 2 Days 1 Night Excursion to Golden Rock is hosted by Real Treasure Travels & Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Real Treasure Travels & Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book From Yangon: 2 Days 1 Night Excursion to Golden Rock on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 69261P5
Yangon – Kyaikhtiyo (Golden Rock)
Golden Rock – Bago – Yangon
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Amazing trip to Myanmar, beyond expectations
Moe Moe from Real Treasure Travels & Tours was recommended to me by a friend who highly recommended her services. M…
Execeptional Once Again!
This is my second trip to Myanmar and once again I contacted Moe Moe from Real Treasure Travels & Tours to plan out…
Excellence and Amazing trip in Myanmar with Real Treasure Travels and Tours
We carried out an academic field research for 10 days in Yangon, Pyay, Bagan, and Mandalay with a locla English gui…
10-day trip to Myanmar
An excellent tour company run by a sincere husband and wife team with over a decade of experience in the business. …
Yangon is the most famous and largest city of Myanmar (Burma). Best place to see the colonial building and history.
EXCELLENT Customer Service and Great Itinerary-Hightly Recommend!
I checked out 7 tour companies before booking a family trip through Myanmar and Real Treasure stood out. I'm so gla…
We have done a fantastic tour in Myanmar thanks to this team. Strong logistic. Nice organisation of the trip. Very …
Six star tours
We took two one day tours, one around Yangon and one to Bago. They were both excellent. Our guide Phyu Phyu was sup…
Real Treasure is a Myanmar’s Real Tour Company
In November 2016, The Real Treasure organised a hassle free and a pleasurable Myanmar tour for us, a group of four …
Legit business and tour agency who genuinely made our trip possible... and spectacular
Moe Moe Yee and the team at Real Treasure Travels made our trip to Myanmar possible. This review is a bit late as t…
Moe & Real Treasure Travel are the Real DEAL
I cannot recommend this agency enough. Moe and his team delivered in every way. Our guides were knowledgeable and…
A GOLDEN TOUR FOR A GOLDEN LAND
Real Treasure Travels & Tours is thoroughly professional. The Company provides five star service for a very reasona…
Excellent 1-day tour of Yangon
I went on a 1-day tour of Yangon with Phyu Phyu the guide and Win the driver. It was great! We saw all the major s…
Sule Pagoda Sule pagoda is the heart of the Yangon City. Yangon City Hall Yangon City Hall is the seat of the city’…
Tour Myanmar Gennaio 2016
We really had a great time in Burma, Real Treasure Travels & Tours organized a very nice trip for us, everything wa…