per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English-speaking guide
- Full-day sightseeing tour
- Bottled water
- Meals or drinks
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - The Secretariat
- Entry/Admission - Shwedagon Pagoda
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your hotel in Yangon (one pick-up point only)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 47869P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Cultural Charm of Yangon: Full-day Sightseeing Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cultural Charm of Yangon: Full-day Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Cultural Charm of Yangon: Full-day Sightseeing Tour?
- Cultural Charm of Yangon: Full-day Sightseeing Tour price starts from $71.00. Discover and book Cultural Charm of Yangon: Full-day Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cultural Charm of Yangon: Full-day Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy?
- Cultural Charm of Yangon: Full-day Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cultural Charm of Yangon: Full-day Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cultural Charm of Yangon: Full-day Sightseeing Tour?
- Cultural Charm of Yangon: Full-day Sightseeing Tour is hosted by Pegu Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Pegu Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cultural Charm of Yangon: Full-day Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 47869P4
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1The SecretariatStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Bogyoke Aung San MarketStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Chaukhtatgyi BuddhaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Shwedagon PagodaStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Community based tourism village.
It is the most amazing visit to Myanmar. A villager is very nice and welcoming to visit their home. She give their …
Pegu Travels the best agency ever met.
I’ve found Pegu Travels on a tourist guide in Italy but the description about them wasn’t enough comparing their pr…
Bago Day Trip
It was an early start, 5:45 am, Kevin and the driver were early and waiting on me. We drove to the train station t…
Myanmar with Pegu Travels
Pegu Travels motto is "Beyond Expectations" and they stick to this, I worked for over 6 months from Costa Rica with…
I worked with Hsu from Pegu Travels. She was really good, responding right away, adjusting our itinerary as needed …
Beyond Impressive Experienced given by Pegu Travels!
We had a limited days and we wanted to see Myanmar as much as possible, all i did was write to Pegu Travels and the…
Custom made tour
We travelled for three weeks with this company in Myanmar and had a very good experience. The support before and d…
Pegu Travels the Best!!!
Pegu Travel was the only tour company that answered my email for help in planning a 3-day tour of Bagan, Myanmar. …
Did a fabulous job organising our 15 day Myanmar trip. All very smooth.
My 15 day Myanmar trip, hotels, flights, transfers, local taxis and guides etc, was organised by Go-Myanmar.com (no…
Vacation from February 10th to 21th. AMAZING EXPERIENCE
I'm not a traveller person, but it's a given that recommend the trip to Myanmar. Can't say favorites places 'couse …
Very happy with the service provided
We have just returned from a great trip to Myanmar and am happy to say we were very happy with the internal plane a…
18 days in Myanmar
If you are visiting Myanmar, don't hesitate to use Pegu Travels. They provided excellent transport, guides and tran…
Pegu Travels for set itinerary to Myanmar
Discussions started with Go-Myanmar now known as Pegu Travels. Our contact Ei Nge was superb; always answered email…
I booked train and ferry tickets thru pegu. great service. picked up train tix at office. ferry tix was sent by e…
Went above and beyond
Pegu Travels went above and beyond to arrange sleeper train tickets from Yangon to Bagan at the last minute and at …
More to explore in Yangon (Rangoon)
Cultural Charm of Yangon: Full-day Sightseeing Tour provided by Pegu Travels
Product Overview: Cultural Charm of Yangon: Full-day Sightseeing Tour
|Number of Photos||1|