This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Yangon YangonStop: 10 hours - Admission includedYou guide will meet you in your hotel at 8:00 AM and your car will drive to the center of Yangon near Sule Pagoda. There you can find mosque and Immanuel Baptist Church around Sule Pagoda as a freedom of worship. And there is also City Hall, High Court and Mahabandula Garden with independence mounment among these religious buildings. Then, walk around the colonial area to Strand Road and see Post Office built in 1854 and drive to the ministers office built in 1884 by red brick and St. Mary Cathedral. On the way, you can observe the street vendors, the colonial buildings situated on the left and right side of the street and the living style of Myanmar people who are marching to their work. Then transfer to restaurant. After having lunch, visit to the 72 meters long reclining Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda built in 1908 and on the way your guide will show you the Martyr mausoleum. Your guide will show you the mausoleum on the way and proceed to Karaweik Palace situated in the Kandawgyi Garden. In the afternoon, you will be taken to the 2600 years old Shwedagon Pagoda which is a land mark of Yangon and one of the main tourist attraction place. Your car will stop at the Southern entrance of Pagoda and walk up along the stairways to observe many stalls which selling the materials such as bells, Buddha statues, rosary, candle sticks, joss sticks, historical books of Buddha, flowers and also you can see the fortune tellers. Explore on the Platform of Shwedagon pagoda and learn about the culture, architecture design of ancient myanmar people and have an unique amazing view. Then, you will back to your car and transfer to your hotel.Read more
Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon Region
- English speaking local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All admission fees
- Mineral water & snow towel
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Yangon Yangon
- Soft drinks or other beverages
- Items/ services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals (Lunch/ Dinner)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- It is recommended that you do not wear short skirts or short pants; proper dress is required in some religious sites
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Have time then Go
Transport to the Golden Rock is by 16foot truck. 2000 kyat per pax. Driver drive like F1. Half the mountain take ca…
Up to the Summit
Hop into the lorry and pack with the fellow "devotees" Manage to get the corner seat so that I am able to hold on t…
3 hours drive from Yangon
Very nice temperature and fresh air ! Mountain View ! The best time is in the evening and the most beautiful sunset…
Overnight stay in Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda.
It is a long car ride from Yangon to the truck station at the bottom of the hill. The truck ride was OK for us bec…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071