Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Twante TownshipStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Shwesandaw PagodaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee detailsPass byYangon Yangon
- Transportation by conditioned vehicle with professional driver
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Boat ride from Yangon
- All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Entry/Admission - Shwesandaw Pagoda
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips, gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement
- Single supplement charges for single travelers, where applicable
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Transfers To/from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in and inside Yangon’s central business district. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside the Central Business District, cruise ports and Yangon’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant
- We regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users. Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion
- We always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself
- To respect local customs and respecting the religious sites and temples on this tour, it is customary for guests to take off their shoes before allowed entrance. Your guide will inform you in advance for which of these sites this is applicable
- Royal temples and palaces uphold a very strict dress code: it is essential that you dress appropriately during this excursion by wearing clothes that cover shoulders and fall below the knees. Customers wearing shirts with obscene and disrespectful prints and pictures and brightly-coloured clothing may be refused entrance
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this
- Certain sights in this excursion may not be photographed for specific reasons. We kindly ask for your understanding by following local regulations
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Asian Trails Myanmar
This was a great experience! i enjoyed the scenery and the guide. the guide was very knowledgable and kind!
It is one of the important contributions by the Shan people of this area. Not to miss as these sacred stupas carry …
Visited the Palace , The Pagodas , language is one of the very big problem but I have taken a cab from Yangon & the…
A view of Yangon
Great afternoon trip, it covered the main areas we wanted to see such as the pagodas . The guide was informative an…
unfair term on the cancellation policty
I booked this tour but unfortunally I put in the wrong date march 6 instead of march 5 . I realized this with in 5…
EXCURSION BONITO Y INTERESANTE
We went by boat to Mingun. There we visited the temple. Very interesting. When you arrive by boat, there are difere…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Unmissable Experiences in Twante
What time does Unmissable Experiences in Twante start?
Unmissable Experiences in Twante will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Unmissable Experiences in Twante on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Unmissable Experiences in Twante?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Unmissable Experiences in Twante on Tripadvisor
How much is Unmissable Experiences in Twante?
Unmissable Experiences in Twante price starts from $112.83. Discover and book Unmissable Experiences in Twante on Tripadvisor
What is the Unmissable Experiences in Twante cancellation policy?
Unmissable Experiences in Twante cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Unmissable Experiences in Twante on Tripadvisor