This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Symphonie des ArtsStop: 30 minutesA beautiful art space with variety of works.Read more
Democratic Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Local driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour for 1–4 people
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Musee National de la Republique Democratique du Congo
- Entry/Admission - Academie des Beaux-Arts
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Explore Madagascar's South + West!
I was charged for this trip 296EUR. To my taste it is overpriced for riding a tuk-tuk + very mediocre lunch
My guide Edilson, was good. He knows the history of the places we visited, but the structure of the tour and servic…
Local guide educate in detail of different species of lemur and sifakas. Lovely forest although animals in captivit…
As the previous reviewer stated, the company did not allow for refund despite claiming so. We mixed up our dates in…
Poor Communication from Company
Our group booked this tour for one week later than we intended, and although the site lists that they make no refun…
An authentic wildlife viewing experience for those looking to avoid the crowds
I did the 10-day 3-camp (Ngaga, Lango, Mboko) circuit and had an incredible experience. With 10 years of wildlife …
Must do if you have a spare half day in Yaoundé.
The park is a care center for apes, especially young apes that had their mother been killed by poachers. The apes a…
Beautiful lava formations
This place has very interesting lava rock formations where the waves enter and create water pillars into the air
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071