Bogota is one of the most dynamic cities in Latin America, with a variety of activities for all ages and genders at any time of the day. In this tour, we will have a panoramic visit of the city touring the most representative places. Bogota is one of the most dynamic cities in Latin America, with a variety of activities for all ages and genders at any time of the day. In this tour, we will have a panoramic visit of the city touring the most representative places. INCLUDES: Guide (bilingual English - Spanish), Private transportation, Medical assistance, Hydration, Entrance fees. DURATION: 5 hours
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance to Monserrate
- Entrance to the Gold Museum
- Medical insurance
- Entry/Admission - Mount Monserrate
- Entry/Admission - Gold Museum (Museo del Oro)
- Personal expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 12060P17
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 5 hour Bogotá City & Monserrate Hill Tour?
- How much is 5 hour Bogotá City & Monserrate Hill Tour?
- 5 hour Bogotá City & Monserrate Hill Tour price starts from $92.00. Discover and book 5 hour Bogotá City & Monserrate Hill Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the 5 hour Bogotá City & Monserrate Hill Tour cancellation policy?
- 5 hour Bogotá City & Monserrate Hill Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 5 hour Bogotá City & Monserrate Hill Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 5 hour Bogotá City & Monserrate Hill Tour?
- 5 hour Bogotá City & Monserrate Hill Tour is hosted by Colombia Travel Operator. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Colombia Travel Operator on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 5 hour Bogotá City & Monserrate Hill Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 12060P17
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mount MonserrateStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Barrio La CandelariaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Gold Museum (Museo del Oro)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Plaza de Bolivar de BogotaStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Plaza Del Chorro Del QuevedoStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Colombia Travel Operator
Joined in March 2014
#26 of 327 Outdoor Activities in Medellin
- suebillcanada00Excellent ToursWe enjoyed 2 amazing tours of Medellin City and Communa 13 with Colombia Travel Operator. Our guide, Julian, was great. He was punctual, knowledgeable, friendly, flexible, and helpful. Julian ensured we were comfortable, safe, hydrated, and enjoying each experience. Our driver, Victor, was the best driver we had during our time in Colombia. And Ari, the young guide who showed us around her home community, Communa 13, was amazing - willing to share the history and her experiences of this fascinating community while answering all of our questions with insider knowledge. All the staff at Colombia Travel Operator were great and ensured we had memorable experiences in an amazing city. Highly recommended during your visit to Colombia.
- Jill R00Great guide and see so many parts of the city!The name of our tour was Corner to Corner, and it is spot on. You go from one end of the city to another all in one day. Gives you the opportunity to take trains, buses, escalators, and cable cars. Got a taste for all Comuna 13 has to offer and experience the tranquility of Arvi. The guide, Sebastian was very good, especially with an overly large group (20). This excursion should be no more than 10 people per tour guide, probably better with 6-7.
- 708jennab00Great day in Medellín!I did the Corner to Corner tour with Sebastián last Sunday. It came highly recommended to me and did not disappoint! It’s clear Sebastián cares deeply about his city and the people of Colombia. I especially appreciated the multiple perspectives shared throughout the day, the history, the challenges, and the beautiful stories of transformation. I learned so much. It can’t be easy taking 20 people on a tour for a full day on buses, trains, and cable cars! Very impressive. Much appreciation. Had a great time! Awesome way to explore the city!
- kianimarie00Corner to Corner Tour - MedellinSebastian is an incredible tour guide! He’s knowledgeable and will share with you all his recommendations for the city. He goes above and beyond to make sure your experience is great :)
- lailafromwpg00Phenomenal guide and company!Sergio was our guide on the Social Transformation Tour, co-led by in Comuna Trece. Both were incredible and knowledgeable guides. We enjoyed their company very much - so much so that we booked a private tour of Guatapé. Sergio’s knowledge and expertise is huge and we benefited! We will definitely book with this company again!
- Jagdish P00Excellent travel agent for a great country to visit.This review is not only for the Christmas Lights in Medellin but for our entire experience in Colombia. Our (three senior citizen couples from Las Vegas) nine-day trip to Cartagena and Medellin was nicely planned by Laura and Julio, with our frequent input. It was perfectly executed by their local guides, Sandra in Cartegana and Joseph in Medellin. Joseph is knowledgeable, fun, and flexible. He was a great company for all of us. We visited all the popular attractions in both the cities and found the country to be colorful, and interesting, and the people to be nice.
- dimiandre100Medellin es una chimbaSebastain was literally amazing answering all our questions about Medellin and Colombia in general. Very good english as well. 100% reccomend!
- paulopez8900100000% recommendGrowing up in Medellin until the age of 10 and coming back to be part of this tour was an incredible experience.. and the way it was set up and the story it told was unforgettable. This tour is unique since it gives you the perspective of how the city has fought to change and become what it is today. Also our guide was a phenomenal young man whom I can tell has passion for what he does and his city. 100000% recommend
- cuevasjones4004 days in MedellinOur family of 5 spent 4 days with Colombia travel in Medellin and surroundings. Julio provided exceptional service- professional and personable; he customized the tours to our needs. Sebastien was also exceptional as our guide for the full day city tour, coffee tour, Guatape and Silletero tour. He is knowledgable and proud of the country's history and culture ; speaks several languages and was very professional and fun to be with. Transportation, drivers and local guides were all very courteous and helpful. We highly recommend Julio and his team for exploring Colombia. We look forward to more tours with them
- zmh201700Best Tour of BogotaCarlos is an excellent guide - he knows so much about history, government, politics, nature, and recommendations for local snacks like empanadas, fruit juices, and coffees. His English is amazing, and they pick you up from your hotel! Carlos gave a great explanation of the churches near Monserrate and also the sculptures and the plants. His knowledge of the gold museum was exceptional, too. He did a great job managing the tour for our group of 13 family members! You will enjoy this tour and learn a lot!
- veronicavI3223PZ00Amazing travel experience!Amazing experience with Julio and his team. We did more than what you can select in this drop down. Four full days of fun, eating and private experience amongst my two friends and Julio’s team. Their attention to detail, caring and full pasión for what they do really shows. I am in LOvE with this country and will most like will come back and fully recommend Travel Operator. Catering to your needs above and beyond. Thank you Julio and team!
- SamiharoundtheWorld00Best TO in ColombiaI had the chance to travel to Colombia with "Colombia Travel Operator" last December during COVID-19 world outbreak and I don't regret one second the experience I have lived. Despite the precious advises on the itinerary I have picked-up, Julio and his team were of a tremendous help before, during and even after my trip. Professional, available, willing to help, I definitely recommend Colombia Travel Operator as you next companion to an unforgettable trip to this amazing country...
- MeiraC100Great experience in ColombiaWe just came back two days ago from Colombia. We used Colombia Travel Operator as our tour agency to book all tours in Cartagena, Medellin and Bogota. I highly recommend to use this company! Everything was great and they will take care of any problem you have with full care. In Medellin we asked for Julio who is fantastic and one day we had Juan Carlos that is as hood as Julio . You will never go wrong with any one of them. Julio is also the owner of the Company and he has so much knowledge of Medellin. We already miss you dear Julio . We will come back to Colombia! Thank you for everything. Meira , Yochi and Leenoy
- Z1275MQcarlosm00Amazing day that felt like being in heavenI took the Hydrangeas Farm + Orchid Tour called "Alma Del Bosque". The Service was amazing, very punctual, kind and professional. If you love flowers and nature this is for you, I felt like in a fairy tale or in heaven surrounded by thousands and thousands of flowers and Orchids. Evertyhing was very organized and we had a perfect day that let me breathless
- Wander5409713076400Great agency for private tours around the entire country!I strongly recommend this agency, particularly his owner and also guide, Julio. They organized for us a 3-week tour around Colombia and I want to highlight the following points: 1. They did a fully tailor-made and private itinerary for us after multiple Skype sessions and adjusting to our style 2. Julio was our private guide in Medellin and Antioaquia. He is great at explaining the history and any curiosity you might have of the country. He knows Antioquia very well and will take you to the most interesting places. Having fun with him is also guaranteed! 3. Beyond Antioaquia we visited the rest of the country with operators that closely work with Julio. All guides were excepcional and authentic. 4. The agency is very proactive, keeps checking on you, and is available 24/7. They are always in the background making sure everything runs smoothly and efficiently, so you dont need to worry about anything but enjoy while traveling the whole country. You might just need to be a bit patient as in some areas in the country infrastructure, accommodation and service are still limited. The country is indeed impressive, particularly nature-wise, and Julio and Colombia Travel Operator will make sure you make the most of it!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
My wife and I requested a one (1) week tour that covers Bogotá, Medellin, Cartagena and Santa Marta. They provided us with a detailed plan with the types of tours in each city which included the hotels and some meals. We had a excellent experience in all cities. The agency provided us with excellent personnel and contacted us in a daily basis to verify our experiences. We are planning to return to Colombia and definitely we will use again Colombia Travel Operator.
Written August 2, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Fanunez3536 Thanks for your comments. We´re happy to know you really enjoy the tour. Any time you want back, just let us know
Written August 12, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
5 hour Bogotá City & Monserrate Hill Tour provided by Colombia Travel Operator
Product Overview: 5 hour Bogotá City & Monserrate Hill Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos