Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá
By Nueva Lengua - Tours
Personalized tour, with welcoming tour conductor guides. Our guides enter and guide you inside the mine in order to not to miss the most important places inside the mine.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up travelers at ther places
- Eldorado Airport, Bogota Colombia
- Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 211129P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá?
- Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá price starts from $85.45. Discover and book Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá on Tripadvisor
- What is the Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá cancellation policy?
- Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá?
- Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá is hosted by Nueva Lengua - Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nueva Lengua - Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 211129P1
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
I feel very grateful for my time at Nueva Lengua, which made a profound difference in my time visiting Bogotá. I to…
I had the pleasure of attending Nueva Lengua Spanish school in Bogota and Medellin during March 2023. The atmosphe…
One of the best language schools I have attended. Family atmosphere and great instruction. I highly recommend Nuev…
MY EXPERIENCE IN NUEVA LENGUA
My experience at Nueva Lengua was the highlight of my trip to colombia. i encountered a special group of teachers a…
Unprofessional school/ Beware of this school
I wanted to learn Spanish while staying in Bogota for a month. I enrolled in the intense Spanish Course. They reque…
Great tour, very friendly. Beautiful views. Came to pick us up on time..did hike and lunch. Would recommend 👌 Wou…
Fantastic tour company if you are planning to visit Colombia
Having family in Colombia we have come several times to visit. We have used Nueva Lengua tours in a variety of act…
Tour to Laguna de Guatavita and Catedral del Sal
Before we went to the tour our Tourguide, Julian, called us to make sure where the pickup is and how we want to pay…
I was having Spanish lessons for one week in Bogota. It was a very pleasant experience. I learned a lot of Spanish,…
The tour of the lagoon was very nice, but you have to have a guide, and you have to stop about every 20 feet to re…
We booked a tour of the Salt Cathedral and Miguel was our cheerful guide. He arrived promptly at our hotel and fer…
Transfer from airport
Miguel was brilliant and wonderfully helpful. He was due to collect me from the airport at 04:15 AM but the flight …
Villa de Leyva, Guadavita and Salt Cathedral
I went to Villa de Leyva, Gaudavita and Salt Cathedral and I enjoyed the three of them. The one I liked most is Vil…
Villa de Leyva - Excellent Tour
I took the Villa de Leyva tour and could be happier. The village, landscape, cobblestone streets ressembled a fairy…
Very interesting visit, at the Salt Cathedral, and nice tour in Zipaquirá city afterwards. Miguel Andres Cortes was…
Buy it with
Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá provided by Nueva Lengua - Tours
Product Overview: Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá
|Number of Photos||1|