Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private tour with bilingual private guide
- Pre Travel Assistance – Lean on us to prepare your trip
- Permanent online support throughout your stay in Colombia
- Local online assistance in your tax return
- Customizable experience – We will focus on your interests
- Fun surprise activity to measure your Colombianity
- Private hotel pickup and drop off
- Tickets – Admission fees
- Typical “of the day” Colombian lunch
- Travel insurance
- Internet service when network is available
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Natural Chingaza
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Departure Point: Your hotel
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 75820P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and raincoat
- Use sunscreen
- Transportation time between attractions should vary due to traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Natural Park Chingaza & Paramo from Bogota Private Tour ALL INCLUDED?
- Natural Park Chingaza & Paramo from Bogota Private Tour ALL INCLUDED price starts from $216.32. Discover and book Natural Park Chingaza & Paramo from Bogota Private Tour ALL INCLUDED on Tripadvisor
- What is the Natural Park Chingaza & Paramo from Bogota Private Tour ALL INCLUDED cancellation policy?
- Natural Park Chingaza & Paramo from Bogota Private Tour ALL INCLUDED cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Natural Park Chingaza & Paramo from Bogota Private Tour ALL INCLUDED on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Natural Park Chingaza & Paramo from Bogota Private Tour ALL INCLUDED?
- Natural Park Chingaza & Paramo from Bogota Private Tour ALL INCLUDED is hosted by Be Local Experience. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Be Local Experience on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Natural Park Chingaza & Paramo from Bogota Private Tour ALL INCLUDED on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Natural Park Chingaza & Paramo from Bogota Private Tour ALL INCLUDED?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 9h. Discover and book Natural Park Chingaza & Paramo from Bogota Private Tour ALL INCLUDED on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 75820P10
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1BogotaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2AndesStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3AndesStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4La CaleraStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5BogotaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Be Local Experience
Joined in January 2019
#18 of 85 Classes & Workshops in Bogota
- mccannr100A Beautiful Hike With a Breathtaking ViewAn excellent tour of an incredibly beautiful area. You get a couple opportunities to stop and take photos of some truly breathtaking views along the drive. Once you arrive at the falls area, you're given an overview of what to expect and away you go. The walk to the first (smaller) waterfall is short and the path winds behind the fall and you continue on from there. The path that turns a bit steeper as you start to climb toward La Chorrera. If you're in moderately good physical condition, you should be fine, though for those (like me) not accustomed to the altitudes (~4000m), you'll definitely be breathing heavily. The good thing about this private tour, however, is that you can do it at your own pace and my guide was more than accommodating of that. The hike is absolutely worth it as you get to La Chorrera waterfall. The views are incredible and the guide ensured it was a truly wonderful experience. Bonus for me was having a dog from the local village decide he was going to join us on the hike all the way up to the top (see photo).
- mccannr100An excellent trip to ChingazaAndrea was an excellent guide for this trip. I was picked up at my hotel and we first stopped for breakfast in La Collara up in the hills outside Bogota as well as picking up our local guide there. After that, we made the rest of the trip out to Chingaza (it's a very bumpy road, so, it takes some time to get there). Once there, we hiked out to the lagoons in the park. It's not a particularly difficult walk, but if you aren't used to the altitudes, it can certainly feel tougher than you'd think. You get some really nice views out there and your guide will teach you a lot about the local area and its history. It's very much worth it to do this trip.
- SwaGGKinGG00Waterfall toursTour was amazing, Carlos explain and described in detail my questions. Great knowledge of la chorrera and Páramo, suggested a great place to eat. The tour overall was great and Andrea made sure I had a great tour by working extra hard when there was a hiccup in the system thank you, I would highly recommend this tour to all great experience and perfect spots for pictures point out by Carlos.
- delightfuldana00Excellent day trip and tour of ChingazaWe visited Chingaza National Park with a Be Local guide. She was excellent. She spoke perfect English, was entertaining and extremely knowledgeable, professional and attentive. This tour company is expanding, and does multiple types of trips and tours within Colombia. Based on my experience with them, I would highly recommend.
- SaraLynne8000A gorgeous experienceAndrea was amazing- even though we had an early flight, she met us at the airport at 5a for our layover tour and gave us a unique experience touring the local flower and produce market as it was just opening, something few tourists get to see! She was wonderfully open and easy to talk to, and gave us such fabulous experience- I would HIGHLY recommend her for a true taste of Columbia. Be Local made us feel right at home!
- AZM88800Sisters TripMy sister and I went to Bogotá for our annual sisters trip, and we had such an amazing time hanging out with Andrea on our full-day tour of the city. I say “hanging out” because it felt exactly just like being with a good friend who just happens to know everything about the ins and outs of the city. She was punctual, attentive, flexible, intelligent, passionate, easy-going, and above all, she was a lot of fun! She was intuitive in such a way that she made recommendations that fit us perfectly. Oh, and she also left us with lasting physical memories by being such an incredible (and patient) photographer! By the end of the day, we were full from local foods and drinks and full of personal stories and inside jokes. We can’t wait to come back and hang out with Andrea again!
- DansRaig00An Excellent One Day Tour of BogotaAndrea is a very friendly and flexible guide with excellent knowledge of Bogota. The tour itinerary had to be changed due to maintenance activity at Monserrate, which Andrea handled well with consultation well ahead of time. I thoroughly enjoyed the day tour, and would recommend this tour to anyone in Bogota.
Buy it with
Natural Park Chingaza & Paramo from Bogota Private Tour ALL INCLUDED provided by Be Local Experience
Product Overview: Natural Park Chingaza & Paramo from Bogota Private Tour ALL INCLUDED
Number of Photos