Private half day tour to Nemocon Salt Cathedral and village
By Medellin City Services
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Entry/Admission - Mina de Sal de Nemocon
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up at your AirBnB also, please provide full address with building name and apartment number.
- Eldorado Airport, Bogota Colombia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6033P135
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- Guides are required to wear masks
- Travelers are required to wear masks
- Private groups, no interaction with other travelers
- Guides: Temperature is measured at the beginning of each working day
- Periodic disinfection of vehicles
- Use of antibacterial gel and alcohol
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Private half day tour to Nemocon Salt Cathedral and village?
- Private half day tour to Nemocon Salt Cathedral and village price starts from $99.00. Discover and book Private half day tour to Nemocon Salt Cathedral and village on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private half day tour to Nemocon Salt Cathedral and village cancellation policy?
- Private half day tour to Nemocon Salt Cathedral and village cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private half day tour to Nemocon Salt Cathedral and village on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private half day tour to Nemocon Salt Cathedral and village?
- Private half day tour to Nemocon Salt Cathedral and village is hosted by Medellin City Services. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Medellin City Services on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private half day tour to Nemocon Salt Cathedral and village on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private half day tour to Nemocon Salt Cathedral and village?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Private half day tour to Nemocon Salt Cathedral and village on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6033P135
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mina de Sal de NemoconStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2BogotaStop: 5 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
This tour could’ve been boring but our Tour guide David was GREAT! he was full of energy from the beginning to the …
Fun, entertaining, and a learning experience
Esteban was the perfect host and guide today! Instantly he made us feel like family and welcome. He is very knowle…
Half Day Tour with Luis
I did the tour with Luis and I have to say it was incredible. He was not only a great friend to chat with, but he w…
Zip line Tour with Luis
Luis was awesome! Best you can ask for and highly recommended! He seriously went over and beyond his way to help us…
The whole 2 days where amazing, and must of the tour success was because of the knowledge of our tour guide David h…
Host was fun, kind and attentive. We tried new things and experienced the culture. We enjoyed it all and would do i…
Great short city tour of Medellin
Both Esteban and Fabio did an amazing job. The places we went and the sites we saw were well worth the price. And t…
Amazing experience !!
The experience was incredible. The guide had a lot of knowledge about everything (Esteban). I definitely recommend …
Amazing experience, very good speaker! Highly recommend. Make sure to do the full experience. She said it would be …
Private tour at its finest!
Awesome private tour! Our tour guide, Esteban, makes it fun and dynamic. He treats you like family! Take this tour…
Nice tour of Guatapé
We had a great time touring Guatapé with Alberto! His English skills are good, and he told us all about the history…
David, our guide, met at the location on time. We visited a property that Escobar owned - the spot where he built …
Spontaneity is the best way to see Bogota!
Our tour guide, Alex was amazing! He was knowledgeable, friendly and extremely helpful. I was injured the night bef…
Amazing time with Esteban!
My wife and I had an amazing time with Estaban on our Medellin tour! What a genuinely great guy, he knew the city r…
Great experience with a great guide who not only showed us tue history but spoke in depth Thank you to Fabio
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2021 • Friends
It was great. Our tour guide was informative in two languages. We got some history on the ride there as well. The place is beautiful. Value for the money for sure.
Written October 23, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear DerekDaniels, Thanks a lot for the comment, it is very important for us. So glad you have gotten such a good value for the money, all our guides are highly proficient bilingual natives. Feel free to use promo code MCS for 10% off during your next purchase. Looking forward, Camilo Uribe Medellin City Services®
Written October 27, 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.