La Candelaria, Mount Monserrate and Museo del Oro in One Day in Bogota
By Bogota Pub Crawl
Recommended by 100% of travelers
This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher
Benefit from exploring Bogota with a local guide who shows you the best of the Colombian capital. Take in the historic old town of La Candelaria, the mountaintop neighborhood of Monserrate as you get to know the character of the city and destinations such as Plaza Bolivar. Admission ticket to the Museo del Oro (Gold Museum) is included, along with hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Ideal overview for people with limited time and first-time visitors
- Visit the oldest district of Bogota and see places that most visitors miss
- Hear live commentary from the guide
- Small-group tour limited to five people
What's not included
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Gold Museum (Museo del Oro)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up at your hotel, hostel or airbnb. Please send us your lodging details. Limited pick up area, if your lodging is outside of this area, you'll be offered a meeting point close to your lodging.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 23771P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Although lunch is not included in the price, a stop for lunch is scheduled. We'll visit a restaurant where you can get traditional Colombian food as well as international dishes (approximately $7 USD per person).
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with La Candelaria, Mount Monserrate and Museo del Oro in One Day in Bogota?
- How much is La Candelaria, Mount Monserrate and Museo del Oro in One Day in Bogota?
- La Candelaria, Mount Monserrate and Museo del Oro in One Day in Bogota price starts from $95.00. Discover and book La Candelaria, Mount Monserrate and Museo del Oro in One Day in Bogota on Tripadvisor
- What is the La Candelaria, Mount Monserrate and Museo del Oro in One Day in Bogota cancellation policy?
- La Candelaria, Mount Monserrate and Museo del Oro in One Day in Bogota cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book La Candelaria, Mount Monserrate and Museo del Oro in One Day in Bogota on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides La Candelaria, Mount Monserrate and Museo del Oro in One Day in Bogota?
- La Candelaria, Mount Monserrate and Museo del Oro in One Day in Bogota is hosted by Bogota Pub Crawl. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bogota Pub Crawl on Tripadvisor. Discover and book La Candelaria, Mount Monserrate and Museo del Oro in One Day in Bogota on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 23771P6
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Gold Museum (Museo del Oro)Stop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Plaza de Bolivar de BogotaStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Museo Botero del Banco de la RepublicaStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 4Barrio La CandelariaStop: 2 hoursSee detailsPass byCASA DE NARINO
- 5District Market Square La ConcordiaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Awesome Tejo experience
Our guide was knowledgeable, engaging and charming. Tejo was an authentic Colombian tavern experience. Loved it!
Lina is Amazing! The experience was great, drinks were amazing, overall great time! Every one was about having a …
This was a really fun time :) The brewery tour and tasting was as expected, but the tejo game in an authentic local…
Lots of cool ppl at some of the best spots in Plaza T.
Very diverse set of people getting together in the name of a fun night out. Definitely worth checking out.
Perfect intro to Bogotá’s nightlife
Lina is awesome! I really enjoyed the places we visited and her company. If you come to Bogota, this tour is a mu…
Excellent tour in Bogotá’s craft brewery
Lina was fantastic, took us to the craft brewery and explained in detail the methods and processes used in make the…
Best fun time in Bogota!!!
We had an amazing time! At first I was thinking what in the hell..but the sound and smell of fireworks kept it goin…
Excellent Pub Crawl!
I had a great time at the Pub Crawl. Due to the ongoing pandemic, the tour group was relatively small -- but our ho…
My husband and I loved the tour of La Milagrosa Brewery (with beer tasting) and Tejo experience with host Lina. Lin…
Wonderful introduction to food in Bogota
This was an excellent choice for our first night in Bogota -- a family group of three personas de la tercera edad a…
It's a pub crawl
Small group on a Wednesday night, but enjoyable to see a different part of Bogata, Julianna made it very enjoyable.…
I was the only one
I did not realize this was a private tour. I enjoyed the food, got full quickly but loved seeing the neighborhood a…
Must do in Bogota!
I highly recommend this as a great way to get know the night life scene in Bogota. Our tour guide Juliana was amazi…
La Macarena Gourmet Food Tour
I had a great time. The restaurants were were well chosen and varied and the food, New Colombian and Colombian fusi…
Best gourmet tour in town
First time in Bogota city with the love of my life. Certainly, I was planning for the best gourmet tour one can giv…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
I thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of the tour. The walks and views were great. Rafael was very knowledgeable and personable. A great communicator! I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who visits Bogotá.
Written February 27, 2022
Insightful, Luis was knowledgeable and engaging. Tour and sites were worth the time and dollars. Enjoyed the day very much
Written December 29, 2021
This tour was wonderful! The host Daniel was friendly, knowledgeable and had impeccable English. Highly recommend!
Written October 18, 2021
Rafael is easy going, conversational, engaging, and very knowledgeable! He was a friendly guide that helped me gain a terrific amount of knowledge and know-how about the area we traversed. I highly recommend this tour!
Written September 24, 2021
Again l did not know this was a private tour. But because of that, l could spend the time as l wanted. Enjoyed seeing the city from above and walking through LaCandelaria. Alejandro was a flexible guide and we opted not to go to the museum of gold but saw another one instead.
Written February 8, 2020
Our guide Alejandro met us on time at our hotel. He was very friendly and eager to show us this beautiful colonial part of the city. His English is outstanding. We kept our itinerary flexible due to weather and the unexpected early closure of the Gold Museum. Alejandro gave us a couple of suggestions on additional sights to see as well as his favorite restaurants near our hotel. Following our tour he took us to the door of our hotel.
Written November 27, 2019
Our guide Rafael was excellent explaining all the different sites and providing context to the experience. We enjoyed this tour and would recommend to see the main highlights of Bogotá in one day.
Written October 19, 2019
My daughter and I went on the tour with Alejandro as our guide. He was fantastic, both knowledgeable and personable. He knew the shortcuts and anecdotes that make any tour special. It was a long day with a good amount of walking but well worth it if you really want a sense of Bogota and its history.
Written July 11, 2019
My friend and I had a wonderful tour with Bogota Pub Crawl. We were fortunate to have Santiago as a wonderful guide. His English is excellent and he was very engaged and informative. La Candelaria is a very interesting district and the Gold Museum is worth seeing. There are great views from Monserrate and the site is beautiful. I would highly recommend this tour.
Written March 25, 2019
Our tour guide Rafael was just fantastic. He made our trip to Bogota a trip of a lifetime. We were picked up at our hotel. Rafael was informative, knowledgeable and very helpful. I would highly recommend this tour to all first time visitors of Bogota. It was a great overview of the city and it's wonderful people.
Written March 10, 2019
Showing results 1-10 of 16
Trying to book your Aug 16 full day Bogota tour on TAd,but no way to book ??
We have booked a full day tour in Bogota via Viator and it worked perfectly. The guide picked us up at the hotel on time and also took us back to our hotel at the end of the day. A perfect day tour around Bogota.