Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 5-65, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bus La Paz - Uyuni - La Paz Comfortable seats
- Tour Uyuni Salt Flats Full Day
- English Speaking Guide
- A glass of wine in the sunset at Uyuni Salt Flat
- Entrance Fee "Incahuasi Island" Bolivianos 30.
- Extra water
- Entry/Admission - Salar de Uyuni
- Departure details
- Terminal de Buses La Paz, La Paz, Bolivia Bus La Paz to Uyuni you should be at Bus Station - office #16 Meeting time: 9:00 p.m. Departure time: 9:30 p.m.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 85529P36
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Which attractions will I visit with Uyuni Salt Flats Full Day from La Paz city?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Uyuni Salt Flats Full Day from La Paz city on Tripadvisor
- How much is Uyuni Salt Flats Full Day from La Paz city?
- Uyuni Salt Flats Full Day from La Paz city price starts from $185.00. Discover and book Uyuni Salt Flats Full Day from La Paz city on Tripadvisor
- What is the Uyuni Salt Flats Full Day from La Paz city cancellation policy?
- Uyuni Salt Flats Full Day from La Paz city cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Uyuni Salt Flats Full Day from La Paz city on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Uyuni Salt Flats Full Day from La Paz city?
- Uyuni Salt Flats Full Day from La Paz city is hosted by Inti Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Inti Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Uyuni Salt Flats Full Day from La Paz city on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 85529P36
Bus La Paz to Uyuni 9:30 p.m.
Uyuni Salt Flats Tour Full Day +...
Arrival to La Paz City
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Amazing experience, incredible plan to travel, big and comfortable bus, and excellent food. Uyuni is a destination …
This private tour was excellently arranged by Inti Travels. No hassle drive to Copacabana and a boat over to Isla d…
Great experience thanks to a great guide
We asked for a combination of Lago Titicaca and Tiwanaku and get an offer. Unsure if it will be what we expect, we …
Douwe Age D00
Adrenaline on the deathroad!
Guide Waldo and Driver Oli made it the perfect day in the mountains! It was not just going down with fast pace, the…
My best wishes to you
We had an amazing experience at Uyuni 3 days + Buses. From start to finish, a wonderful team was ready to give you…
Impossible rock cutting
Very interesting rock placement, precision cutting and connections that are impossible today but done centuries bef…
Culture & bikes
Perfect full day trip, with a skilled guide who was good at telling about the death road and to ensure a safe desce…
Disappointing Tour and a Tough Climb
We booked a tour to the Valley of The Moon and Mt Chacaltaya out of LaPaz. We were there in November, 2019 during t…
Not the greatest tour.
The places we visited were nice and I'm glad I got to go to Tiwanaku and Puma Punku, but I wasnt really happy with …
Tiwanku - Was supposed to be an Interesting Place to Visit
Tiwanaku has so much history and interesting stories about the culture and the place. I really wish we had a better…
I booked this tour via Tripadvisor as it received some good ratings and the guide was in English according to the d…
I contacted Inti Travel about a night transfer from Uyuni to Potosi. Although I did not end up using their service…
Culture & Bikes
It was a great trip with the bike down the Death road,thank you Octavio for this amazing trip Gustav
Thanks!! Lovely trip!
Inti Travel, 10xu! for this fabulous tour! Our guide Leo was really informative he spoke in English &Spanish every…
This company was very disorganized. They didn't pick me up, and I had to call them multiple times. The reason why t…