Our transport service is guaranteed and all our cars have GPS in order to monitor your transfer and make it safe for all our clients.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 20–40 minutes
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transport
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please wait at the main door of the Bus Station to be picked up for the driver, he will be holding up a paper sign with your name. Please, we will need to know the company´s name and arrival time.
- Terminal De Buses Lapaz, Av. Perú, La Paz, Bolivia
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 40400P39
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Bus Station Transfer In_day?
- Bus Station Transfer In_day price starts from $25.00. Discover and book Bus Station Transfer In_day on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bus Station Transfer In_day cancellation policy?
- Bus Station Transfer In_day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bus Station Transfer In_day on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bus Station Transfer In_day?
- Bus Station Transfer In_day is hosted by Andes 2 Amazon. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Andes 2 Amazon on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bus Station Transfer In_day on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Bus Station Transfer In_day?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 20m. Discover and book Bus Station Transfer In_day on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 40400P39
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Andes 2 Amazon
La Paz, Bolivia
Joined in January 2014
#94 of 203 Tours & Activities in La Paz
- emmasD9300LQ00PACHA EXPEDITION CLIMBING BOLIVIAWells it is a very nice place, you can hike and also climb. With Friends is much better charing, also with good guides along the way.
- Mark M0010 day Bolivia tour.Very good tour. We had a few minor hiccups and Jesse the owner not only responded in person but corrected the problem and made it even better. We went to numerous places around Bolivia. The tour included most of the major attractions in Bolivia and the guides and drivers he hired were fantastic. My wife and I would highly recommend using them.
- Johnrixhey00Theft on boardI took Titicaca Bus company from Uyuni to La Paz. When I opened my drone case at my La Paz hotel, which was one the rack above me while I slept, it had two rocks in it instead of the drone. No cameras on board. No help from the bus company (whose website listed on their luggage tag is a porn website). No help from the police.
- gina_hung200000Challenging but FUN!It was a bit confusing with my booking due to the miscommunication between the operator posting this tour and the operator actually providing the tour (they were different!). But I managed to sort it out by messaging and a phone call. Despite the drama in the beginning, it was fun! They provide you with everything you need and teach you how to "climb" the ice. For a person spending the most time at sea level and not used to rock climbing, this was very challenging for me. But I had a blast! I will come back to have more! Ice climbing is at 4900 meters above the sea level, so take it easy to avoid altitude sickness.
- jim9283300HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!Outstanding day! Weather was great. Small group of just three people so the guide could give you the time you needed. Sorry, I forgot the name of our guide but he was great! Funny and thoughtful. Always had patience with all of us. Well worth the trip and also the cool T-shirt. MAKE IT HAPPEN. YOU WON'T REGRET IT!
- MelissaA203500Must Do!I highly recommend this tour. The weather was not optimal on our day but that just made the experience that more exciting the guides were great!!! Leon and Oly were informative, safe, knowledgeable, and fun. They provided elbow and knee pads and pants, jacket and helmet. Lunch was a buffet that was plentiful and good. You will get dirty. I ended up throwing away my shoes. You can wash your shoes at the end but bring another pair to wear back or prepare to wear wet shoes back. They provide hot showers at the end so take an extra outfit, shampoo, conditioner, hair brush for the ladies (hair gets mud and dirt and knots). The tour actually picked us up and dropped us off at our local la Paz hotel. Def add this to your bucket list.
- Ma3Go300No ticket, no response, complete nightmare!I booked a bus ticket from Unyni to La Paz two weeks prior to my trip through this company, they said it will be available at Titicaca bus office, I went to pick it up on the day I was traveling and they had no record of me purchasing the ticket! I called the tour operator 10 times, no answer! I purchased another ticket (photo attached) at the counter and called back the next day. The guy on the phone said he would resolve it but I never heard back from him ever again. I would not trust or recommend this company!! I lost my money and was lucky they had seats on the day I was traveling back to La Paz.
- Lora27400DisappointingHere is a list of things that I did and did not like: Liked: - the bus came on time - we arrived at the destination on time - smooth road and no break downs - wide seats Did NOT like: - photo on advert shows full coma I.e a seat that is completely flat = 180 degrees. What you actually get is semi-coma = 160 degrees and your feet are on a foot rest at about 45 degrees - the snack is 3 spoons of quinoa, boiled carrot and a slice of rolled ham. No drink. So bring tour own. - I love the idea of no paper ticket but the girl who tried to check us in has never seen one and in addition to that our names were written wrong in the list of passengers so we almost missed the bus. - last bit biggest issue: THE PRICE! I paid 40USD which in Argentina would get you full coma, 3 course diner, unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and light breakfast. And at the same time the same girl was selling tickets for 130 bolivianos - this is 19 USD. Where has the difference gone???? So.... if you are happy with the above then go for it. This is my 2 cents and a bit extra :)
- chaddeckard0010 Hour Bus Rides Are Not All That Bad!I recently was in Las Paz, Bolivia and took the bus from La Paz, to Uyuni, Bolivia. It departed from the city bus terminal in La Paz at 9:00pm. Even though they say they are leaving at 8:00 on the schedule they actually do not on leave on time on either side of the trip. The reason is the 10 hour bus ride and they have plenty of time to spare in driving the distance between La Paz and Uyuni. They actually drive slow and thus the trip is safer because they are not running a tight bus schedule. The only thing I did not like taking the bus is it can get really hot in the middle of the night. The heaters in the bus can be little overwhelming. The trick to counter this is dress light with layers and most of all sit by or request to sit by a window that opens. This can be nice to relieve yourself from the heat because some seats are right over built in heaters in the bus. Good for some, but not for those sitting next to or above one. Be sure to book your hotels in advance. Do not just show up on either side without a pre booking. Otherwise you could be sitting on the streets a couple of boring unproductive hours.
- John P00Good archeological siteGood place to go with a guide that has an understanding of the museums and the 2 sites. Interesting to learn about pre-Ican people in that area of the world.
- Kar P00Tiwanaku ruins with not much structure leftKind of pathetic that the Tiwanaku ancient site has not much ruins left for viewing. The tour travelled about 4 hours from La Paz with one hour viewing. Hence, the effort vs what we see really disappointing. But nothing the tour can do as reconstruction effort is slow and difficult without proper guidance. I think this historical site was perished due to the past Inca, Spanish and locals not appreciating ancient sites and caused majority of the damage and missing stones and structures as per our tour guide. We can’t compare Tiwanaku with Machu Picchu which was found at later stage and not subject to destruction. Also due to its ancient period vs Inca period.
- DOUGLAS M00A less than enjoyable experienceWe did this tour on April 9th. We have now been in South America for about seven weeks and this was the worst tour of many that we have done. We were the only people on the tour that spoke only English. On the bus to the site the tour guide chatted to all the Spanish speakers and this made us feel very left out. She offered no translation to us. When we reached the site we said to her that we thought we must be on the wrong tour. She said that we were not and that this was a bilingual tour. When giving explanations at the site the Spanish rendition was much longer than the English and when questions were asked in Spanish no English translation was forthcoming and the guide's English left a lot to be desired. We chose this tour as our hotel was on a very steep hill and we wanted a hotel pickup and drop-off as my friend uses a walking stick and this was specified in the itinerary. When we arrived back in La Paz the guide said that the driver couldn't drop us back at the hotel as the traffic was too bad. We were turned out of the bus at the top of a very steep hill and told to make our own way to the hotel. We would NOT recommend this tour.
- michelle c00Incredible experienceMy new husband and I have just got back from our honeymoon. We did the Andes to Amazon with G Adventures booked through Trailfinders. I have to say from start to finish the organisation was top class. The tour included the sacred valley, lares trek, Machu Picchu and a stay in the Amazon...which we extended by 3 days (definately worth doing as 2 days is not enough time to appreciate it!). The lares trek was really tough, don't think that because it's shorter than the inca trail it will be easier, it's not, it's harder due to being much higher up. The altitude affected us really badly my husband was very poorly with altitude sickness and I had terrible breathing problems. This has nothing to do with fitness, so be warned. We only had 1 1/2 days in Cusco to acclimatise which is nowhere near enough, people doing the trek with us had been there a week and were still being ill!! Machu Picchu was very good, I got bitten really badly by Sandflies so take lots of bug spray!! The whole trip was amazing, the Amazon was just something else. If you are looking for an adventure and want something a little different then book this tour.