Art Lovers - Visit World Renowned Pablo Atchugarry Foundation!
By The Wine Experience
This is very much a sightseeing tour seeing you will see the best of Punta del Este, La Barra and the beach town of Manantiales on route to the Pablo Atchugarry Foundation, which is a non-profit institution inaugurated in 2007. We are the leaders in Sightseeing, Art & Cultural Tours in Uruguay and this tour was specifically designed for you in mind. The foundation was created with the spirit of promoting visual arts, literature, music, dance and other creative outputs. The premises are composed of the sculptor’s workshop, a building with three exposition rooms, an auditorium (destined for concerts, projections and conferences), an open air stage for a variety of shows, a didactic room where sculpture, painting, drawing and ceramic classes are held, and a space which holds the permanent collection and the work of the founder.
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Ages 18-80, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Driver will wait 2 hours for you at the property
- Entry/Admission - Fundacion Pablo Atchugarry
- Independant tour (self guided)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The tour will start from your Hotel or from Port.
- Artico, El Trinquete, 20100 Punta del Este, Departamento de Maldonado, Uruguay
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5668P18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Art Lovers - Visit World Renowned Pablo Atchugarry Foundation!
What you can expect during your visit
- We avoid large crowds!
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5668P18
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Fundacion Pablo AtchugarryStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Mano de Punta del EsteStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byPlaya BravaLa BarraManantiales
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
A truly epic way to end 5 weeks of travel in South America and Antarctica
We may have gotten the last Wine Experience event for a while. Ryan Hamilton was able to move our event from a dinn…
Uma das experiências mais lindas em Punta !
Outstanding experience in a breathless place ! I highly recommend it ! Amazing sunset and view. Great wine experien…
Wine Tour Jose Ignacio
Ryan is a great guy and knows his wines and places to go. His recommendations are always great! I can only recommen…
Great wine experience in Punta
Out visit to Narbona winery was the highlight of our time in Punta. Ryan has access to this winery even though it’…
I booked 2 excursions with Ryan for both Uruguay Port stops during our cruise. Each day was a completely different …
Absolutely amazing experience
We cannot express how fantastic our wine tasting and sunset dinner experience was with Ryan. This was truly one of …
Great food and Great wines!
Had a fun time with Ryan in Punta del Este. He took us to a beautiful winery where we had a fantastic lunch and tas…
Leaving the cruise ship, passing thru security, we met with a representative of Savelli and agreed upon a price for…
Sunset wine tour
The sunset was tour was wonderful. We first did a wine tasting at the beautiful Narbona Winery to start. Ryan is ve…
My husband and I took the Sunset Gourmet experience with Ryan. We enjoyed the private vineyard tour with wine and c…
Ryan met us at the port as noted in his emails. There were nine of us. His van and driver were excellent. The wi…
Playa Vik Wine Tasting
We went with another couple on a wine tour with Ryan to Playa Vik. It was absolutely amazing. Ryan was excellent co…
A must do for wine lovers!
In short: the entire experience was absolutely wonderful! The vineyards were beautiful, the wine was amazing, and R…
Sunset Gourmet Experience - Highlight of our Trip
I recently had the pleasure of doing the Sunset Gourmet Experience with my wife and sons (in their 20s). This was …
Wine + Best Sunset in Uruguay? Yes, please!!
We had the pleasure of visiting José Ignacio with friends in December 2015. We discovered The Wine Experience prior…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Arquitetura lindíssima. A exposição temporária do Le Parc está ótima. De toda forma, ainda que não houvesse nada, a pietá justifica a visita.
Written January 25, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.