Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 4-100, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
Print or digital reading material such as a guide, map, brochure, etc.
What's not included
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque (Entry/admission)
- Louvre Museum (Stop Only)
- Qasr Al Watan (stop only)
- Emirates Palace Hotel (photo stop)
- Etihad Tower (photo stop)
- Qasr Al Watan (Entry/admission)
- Entry/Admission - Qasr Al Watan
- Entry/Admission - Emirates Palace Mandarin Oriental, Abu Dhabi
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup from anywhere in Abu Dhabi only. NB: Please share your pick up location on Special requirement area.
- Abu Dhabi Intl Airport, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
- Al Meena St - Zayed Port - Al Mina Area - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 127897P13
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Abu Dhabi Modern City Tour?
- How much is Abu Dhabi Modern City Tour?
- Abu Dhabi Modern City Tour price starts from $115.00. Discover and book Abu Dhabi Modern City Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Abu Dhabi Modern City Tour cancellation policy?
- Abu Dhabi Modern City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Abu Dhabi Modern City Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Abu Dhabi Modern City Tour?
- Abu Dhabi Modern City Tour is hosted by Extreme Arabia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Extreme Arabia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Abu Dhabi Modern City Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 127897P13
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque CenterStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 2Wahat Al Karama (Oasis of Dignity)Stop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass bySheikh Zayed Bridge
- 3Qasr Al WatanStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Etihad TowersStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Emirates Palace Mandarin Oriental, Abu DhabiStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Louvre Abu DhabiStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
United Arab Emirates
Joined in November 2018
#6 of 104 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Emirate of Abu Dhabi
- Sam A00Good day out to go see the desert!Pickup and comms was great. The desert was very pretty despite the day being quite foggy. Aziz was a great guide and driver. He was very friendly, knowledgeable, spoke good English and was an excellent dune bashing driver. We had a great time doing that! The camel riding was a bit shorter than expected (a lap around a pen rather than travelling from point to point) but still a good day out and good value for money.
- 663conniec00Desert experienceIt was a great experience. We had fun at the desert and there were many fascinating activities. The driving in the desert was a highlight. But other tourists should beware of scammers at the desert. (Additional price for head scarf in the quad bike). We also had to wait quite long for the food.
- 315nermal00A must if in the UAE!We were off to a bumpy start when we realized we did not read the fine print which stated that pick ups are only from Abu Dhabi (even though our Al Ain hotel was accepted in the booking process), however, we were quickly able to get in touch with the local tour agency who were able to change our tour to a private one for an additional 700 AED. Not an ideal situation, but the representative from Extreme Arabia was very responsive and accommodating. Now, to the tour itself - it was an amazing experience! Whether you are into touristy stuff or not, if you are in UAE, you should absolutely do something like this! Our private guide (& driver) Mujeeb shared a lot of interesting facts about the history of the UAE - on top of that, he is an expert at dune bashing AND an a really talented photographer! The food at the desert camp was excellent as well, along with the entertainment (actually talented performers and no tackiness). All in all, we had a spectacular time and would do it all again!
- 142sherinep00Great experience!!!Amazing experience! Such a fun day in the desert! Would 100% recommend! The tour guides were very helpful and friendly too!
- juliae71000Well worth the moneyUnforgettable experience! I went with my son who is 14 and we both loved it. Everything very well organised, no waiting, all activities were fun, especially the dune bashing! Food was delicious.
- 844leniss00Very disappointedI did not have any experience since they canceled when we were waiting on the hotel lobby, first they were late and nobody call us to inform, I called them and they told me instead at 3pm they will pick us up at 4 pm and then 4:15 and I have to call back at 4:30 pm since nobody call me and then they told me that the driver had an accident and they need to canceled, I understand that accident happens my thing is that they did not have any back up plan for this kind of events, we ended up with no trip and no further plans also waisted all afternoon waiting for this adventure that we were looking forward to it! If you want book with them but be aware you are at risk!
- 276tatevikg00The most beautiful dayEverything was so good and organized! Thanks to our driver Thaj . Great atmosphere, good service 🤍🤍
- usmaanm202300Amazing service by AzizAziz took us out for desert safari experience yesterday and I must say he is a world class driver, he was very engaging, knew a lot of history and was on hand to take photos even prompting us how to pose, he is an asset to this company. The experience is 75% based on the driver and aziz delivered yesterday.
- 784sruthib00Fascinating experienceIt was really amzing trip with mr azeez. He guided us very well. The package was so good.we enjoyed alot. Thank u so much mr azeez and his team
- cjs31000So Much Fun!Aziz made this experience so much fun! The trip to the desert after he picked us up was great! We listened to music and chatted the entire way. Once we got to the dunes, it was full on! That experience was better than any roller coaster ride!! Such an adrenaline rush! He stopped for photos and then we went to a camel farm! We were even able to feed some of the camels and we posed for pics. After the camel farm, we went to the campsite to do some sand sledding and we rode a camel! I definitely recommend this safari! Thank you Aziz!!
- Globetrotterconsult00City Tour while we were on transitWe had a long transit and this was a lovely tour of the Mosque and city. The driver was helpful and knowledgeable of the city monuments.
- 372seemak00Amazing half day desert safariExcellent half day desert safari. Loved the fact that we were picked up and dropped back to our hotel as some providers request that you meet at a local pick up point. The dune bashing was amazing as was the desert camp after the safari which included a short camel ride, henna painting, traditional costume dress up, falcon picture opportunity, dance show and a wonderful dinner which catered to a western and vegetarian diet. The only comment I have was that shisa and belly dancing was not included and when I asked, the operator stated that it was not allowed during Ramadan. This should have been communicated at booking especially as the expectation was that it would be.
- nutellastro00A nice trip to the desertExciting experience in the desert, full of adrenaline in an unique landscape. Aziz was friendly and nice, punctual, he drove us safely through the dunes. The dinner was good and the entire afternoon was well organised with typical dances and shows
- MChiara_marghe00Really an amazing expérience!the experience was fantastic, the kind guide took us to the desert with an extreme experience we ride dunes (really extrême and fun), camel ride, show in the camp and thé dinner show! (I really like a sundown and a Sky without artificial light)An amazing experience that I highly recommend! the helpful team and Aziz the driver was very nice he took me a fantastic shooting, I also recommend it to solo traveler like me!! I didn’t plan others days but team manager was available to share some expériences/ plans to do! I recommended also for others activities! if you have to organize some excursions choose them
- G9677NMchristopherh00Aziz is the man!!Aziz was our driver and he was great. His friendliness, driving ability and fun attitude made this trip amazing. The camp ambience, food and dancing were also amazing. I would definitely do this again, as long as Aziz is driving
Buy it with
Abu Dhabi Modern City Tour provided by Extreme Arabia
Product Overview: Abu Dhabi Modern City Tour
Number of Photos