Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Inclusion • Entrance fees • Fuel surcharge • Local taxes • Bottled water • Admission ticket • Driver/guide • Hotel/port pickup and drop-off • Private tour • Round-trip private transfer
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Zekreet BeachStop: 4 hours - Admission includedLocated nearby to Dukhan on the west coast of Qatar, Zekreet is an exciting beach destination and is a popular spot for weekend campers as well as water sport enthusiasts. The film city is a contemporary recreation of an antique Arabic village nestled behind a canyon in the desert of the Zekreet peninsula. The Film City is located in one of Qatar’s truly fantastic site that is entirely deserted. The visitors really feel as they may have stepped into one of the ghost towns in the American west; with anomalous palm trees, rather than tumbleweeds afford a visual treat in the never-ending arid landscape. Richard Serra’s new sculpture – ‘East West/West East’. You might occasionally spot Oryx during this tour. The west coast of Qatar is rich in oil, whereas the North West is known for its natural gas. You will also be able to see some of the oldest oil wells in Qatar.Read more
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Zekreet Beach
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Qatar Day Tours
Like in a movie set!
I love visiting historical places, travelling to this Souq, it is also travelling in time. It has many different s…
Great expirience with Sharif
More than any expectations cultural city tour in Doha Qatar with Sharif Massouh was extraordinary expirience. High …
Beautiful Islamic Art for the World to See.
I am making a double review (copy and paste) since TA has allowed a double publication of this place and it is fair…
Impressive journey trough history
An impressive journey through the history of Islamic art. From calligraphy to science such as astronomy and mathema…
It just didn’t feel real .....it felt like we had walked on to a movie set .....it was very very hot , the lights w…
What a joy to behold
This museum is a jewel and a tribute to this fantastic city. It is an example of spiritual joy overlooking the sea.…
You cant miss a visit to this beautiful museum. You can admire masterpieces of Islamic art, jewellery, coins,texti…
Booked a 4hr dune bashing safari and had great fun, our driver Mohammed Ghulam was a character and great fun along …
Murex Islamic cultural tour
3hrs to visit two places. One & half hour @ a mosque listening to an Englishman converted to Islam philosophizing G…
Our trip was so amazing and we felt very friendly with Nihal our tour operator. she was really nice and guided us v…
Half day tour
We did a half day tour with Gulf tours our guide Henri was terrific his knowledge was amazing and so happy to answe…
DON'T USE THEM!
Had corresponded with them many times and confirmed a 1/2 day city tour. The guide /driver was supposed to pick me …
Great touristic tours company !
Looking on internet for a cuple of tours to know Qatar in my two nights stay in my first visit to this country I d…
excellent B2B service *****
we want to book the tours for our VIP clients , and was really cautious because of the nature of my client. but the…
Half Day Desert Tour 4x4
I have to say this company and there guides are are 15/10! They were so helpful to me before I left my own country …
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 461 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 691 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Dhukhan West Coast Tour in Qatar
How much is Dhukhan West Coast Tour in Qatar?
Dhukhan West Coast Tour in Qatar price starts from $147.00. Discover and book Dhukhan West Coast Tour in Qatar on Tripadvisor
What is the Dhukhan West Coast Tour in Qatar cancellation policy?
Dhukhan West Coast Tour in Qatar cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dhukhan West Coast Tour in Qatar on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Dhukhan West Coast Tour in Qatar?
Dhukhan West Coast Tour in Qatar is hosted by Qatar Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Qatar Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Dhukhan West Coast Tour in Qatar on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Dhukhan West Coast Tour in Qatar?
On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Dhukhan West Coast Tour in Qatar on Tripadvisor