Full Day Desert Safari with Lunch or Dinner
By Travel Designer WLL
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 25 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Lunch or Dinner at desert camp
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up from all city Hotels
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 52343P19
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Full Day Desert Safari with Lunch or Dinner?
- Full Day Desert Safari with Lunch or Dinner price starts from $334.00. Discover and book Full Day Desert Safari with Lunch or Dinner on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full Day Desert Safari with Lunch or Dinner cancellation policy?
- Full Day Desert Safari with Lunch or Dinner cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day Desert Safari with Lunch or Dinner on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full Day Desert Safari with Lunch or Dinner?
- Full Day Desert Safari with Lunch or Dinner is hosted by Travel Designer WLL. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travel Designer WLL on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full Day Desert Safari with Lunch or Dinner on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 52343P19
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Khor Al Udaid BeachStop: 4 hoursJump into a luxury 4-wheel-drive SUV and enjoy a thrilling ride over the sandy dunes of south Qatar. Drive through the high sand dunes of the desert just outside the city of Doha at the Inland Sea. An authentic experience of a rollercoaster ride on southern Qatari desert. We touch sandy beach desert around 45 kilometers south of Doha. Around 40 kilometers of trekking by 4X4 car in to the inland sea is very exciting drive. This tour is specially designed to acquaint visitors with the desert by taking them up and down over the sand dunes.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Doha is amazing, lot of fun, historic places, candid people
we visited the old city, the souks, the malls, there was a lot of new constructions planning to have a big city for…
The Fantastic Lights View
If you go to the Doha corniche after the sunset it may be good because the lights of the corniche buildings are inc…
Delights of Doha
We found this city very hot, interesting and friendly. The bay is amazing , busy area with wooden Doha’s were cros…
Nothing better to do?
If you have a 6 hour or more layover at the airport, then you can book a Qatar Airways 'Discover Qatar' tour. It t…
Doha a Must!
Doha visit is a must per day trip. Excellent Airport visa & shuttle service. You can even stay over if well planned…
amazing city tour at night .a must see
Qata-Doha ,a amazing city tour at night .a must see place and skyline and night bazaar ,led illuminated pols on roa…
A truly cultural experience. This huge market has something for everyone, from pets to souvenirs, clothing and food…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Si parte alle 2 di pomeriggio su un bellissimo suv e si torna dopo cena fantastico il giro sulle dune nel deserto sembra di essere su una scena di fast and furious paesaggio surreale e poi cena e bagno nel mare del Golfo Persico, in una cornice da favola tende tappeti cuscini e musica araba che dire, dovete provare!!
Written August 18, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.