Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 4)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Discover the hidden gems in Lebanon with fascinating ancient cities and tourist places guided by local tour guides & fully equipped cars.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1BeiteddineStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Shouf Cedars ReserveStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Shouf Cedars Reserve
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Phoenix Tours
8 hours tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos
The tour from Mostafa and was very nice. We really enjoyed our visit to Lebanon and we want to go back again.
Andy Nev R00
I booked Phoenix tour for a day trip to see the sights of Lebanon, I was not disappointed Mustafa had a deep knowl…
Jetia, Harissa and Byblos day tour
We can attribute the whole trip's joy and easiness simply to Mostafa, hands down. From moment one, Mostafa -with a …
Super good visit
It was very nice, I really enjoyed the time in Beirut. We visited the Jeita Grotto and the lady of Lebanon and the …
one day tour guide
mostafa at short notice arranged to pick me up at the airport and drive me to baalbek, he was excellent at his comm…
Phoenix tour and Mostafa are amazing
Amazing personality, and a kind, nice, really true gentleman. Also an amazing and safe driver. Mostafa helped us to…
Wonderful and fun experience with Phoenix Tours
Phoenix Tours was very prompt and helpful in their trip. We had taken a hike to Chowen Lake and it was so beautiful…
Amazing driver who went above and beyond.
Mostafa drove us to a restaurant we wanted to go to on the day we were leaving from Lebanon. That’s when we met him…
Two fantastic days
Mostafa drove me around Lebanon for two days, first to Baatara, Batroun Fort and Byblos, then around the Chouf area…
Great trip and visited all the major sights in five days.
We hired Leb.Taxi to drive the two of us to all the major sights in the area over our five day vacation. Mustafa w…
Full day tour with Mostafa!
Mostafa helped us Organise a day trip around some of Lebanon’s best sites. He was very helpful and flexible with th…
Qadisha Valley, Cedars of Lebanon, Byblos, Phoenician Wall, and Beirut Airport
Kassem provided a fantastic service. He picked us up from the airport, took us to our hotel, took us on a driving t…
Cedars and Beiteddine
We had a 1 day tour, which was very nice. Everything was on time and we were very flexible with the iterinary.
Friendly, professional and the best way to travel around beautiful Lebanon
Mohamed was a great tour guide, he helped us tailor a few days of travel to capture all the sights we wanted to see…
Great hiking trip with Mostafa
Mostafa took me and my girlfriend on a hiking tour. The activity itself was really nice, but it was the guide (Most…
- Duration: 1–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,883 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 212 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Beiteddine and Al-Chouf Cedar Reserve
- Beiteddine and Al-Chouf Cedar Reserve price starts from $170.26. Discover and book Beiteddine and Al-Chouf Cedar Reserve on Tripadvisor
- Beiteddine and Al-Chouf Cedar Reserve cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Beiteddine and Al-Chouf Cedar Reserve on Tripadvisor
- Beiteddine and Al-Chouf Cedar Reserve is hosted by Phoenix Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Phoenix Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Beiteddine and Al-Chouf Cedar Reserve on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Beiteddine and Al-Chouf Cedar Reserve on Tripadvisor