Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 4)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Discover the hidden gems in Lebanon with fascinating ancient cities and tourist places guided by local tour guides & fully equipped cars. You can count on us!
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1BeirutStop: 3 hoursBegin your 3-hour walking tour with a pickup from your hotel. As a prelude to the sights, hear a fascinating introduction to Beirut’s history from your guide. Learn how it was originally settled more than 5,000 years ago, and prospered as a Roman city-state from 15 BC. Discover how, with the collapse of the Ottoman Empire after World War I, the city became the capital of modern Lebanon, and has retained its liberal atmosphere despite long periods of near-destruction. Set out through the bustling downtown streets, and visit several top Beirut attractions and landmarks. Each sight comes with a story, so follow your guide and learn about the people and events that shaped them. Visit recently renovated Nejmeh Square, the heart of the modern city, and see famous central clock tower, constructed during WWI.Gaze at the impressive Martyr’s Statue in Martyr’s Square, a monument that honors the Lebanese nationalists murdered during the same war by the Ottomans, and see other monuments and sights that provide a window into Beirut’s past, culture and character. Next, visit the National Museum of Beirut, the home of vast collections of archaeological artifacts. Stroll around to view the highlights displayed in its galleries, such as prized Phoenician statues, Byzantine mosaics and Roman pieces, and gain a fascinating overview of the city’s and Lebanon’s wider history. Your tour then finishes back at the original start point. Please note: Though the US Department of State has issued a warning against travel to Lebanon due to safety and security concerns, PHOENIX TOURS continue to operate with no disruptions. We are in frequent contact with our local suppliers and guides in Lebanon, and they report that all tours are operating as scheduled. Should the situation change, we will update this information and customers will be notified of alterations or cancellations to tours.Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Phoenix Tours
8 hours tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos
The tour from Mostafa and was very nice. We really enjoyed our visit to Lebanon and we want to go back again.
Andy Nev R00
I booked Phoenix tour for a day trip to see the sights of Lebanon, I was not disappointed Mustafa had a deep knowl…
Jetia, Harissa and Byblos day tour
We can attribute the whole trip's joy and easiness simply to Mostafa, hands down. From moment one, Mostafa -with a …
Super good visit
It was very nice, I really enjoyed the time in Beirut. We visited the Jeita Grotto and the lady of Lebanon and the …
one day tour guide
mostafa at short notice arranged to pick me up at the airport and drive me to baalbek, he was excellent at his comm…
Phoenix tour and Mostafa are amazing
Amazing personality, and a kind, nice, really true gentleman. Also an amazing and safe driver. Mostafa helped us to…
Wonderful and fun experience with Phoenix Tours
Phoenix Tours was very prompt and helpful in their trip. We had taken a hike to Chowen Lake and it was so beautiful…
Amazing driver who went above and beyond.
Mostafa drove us to a restaurant we wanted to go to on the day we were leaving from Lebanon. That’s when we met him…
Two fantastic days
Mostafa drove me around Lebanon for two days, first to Baatara, Batroun Fort and Byblos, then around the Chouf area…
Great trip and visited all the major sights in five days.
We hired Leb.Taxi to drive the two of us to all the major sights in the area over our five day vacation. Mustafa w…
Full day tour with Mostafa!
Mostafa helped us Organise a day trip around some of Lebanon’s best sites. He was very helpful and flexible with th…
Qadisha Valley, Cedars of Lebanon, Byblos, Phoenician Wall, and Beirut Airport
Kassem provided a fantastic service. He picked us up from the airport, took us to our hotel, took us on a driving t…
Cedars and Beiteddine
We had a 1 day tour, which was very nice. Everything was on time and we were very flexible with the iterinary.
Friendly, professional and the best way to travel around beautiful Lebanon
Mohamed was a great tour guide, he helped us tailor a few days of travel to capture all the sights we wanted to see…
Great hiking trip with Mostafa
Mostafa took me and my girlfriend on a hiking tour. The activity itself was really nice, but it was the guide (Most…
- Duration: 1–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,883 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 212 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 374 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Beirut Walking Tour
- Beirut Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Beirut Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Beirut Walking Tour is hosted by Phoenix Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Phoenix Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Beirut Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Beirut Walking Tour on Tripadvisor