Jeita Grotto and Baalbeck Tour
By Lebanon Tours Online By Fadi Eid
A must-do guided tour for first-time visitors, history lovers and travelers interested in learning more about the ancient cities of the world. Visit the age-old ruins at Baalbeck, a stunning complex of Roman temples and buildings that made up the Roman city of Heliopolis
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 8–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, English, French
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Airport pickup (including parking): $20 Airport Drop Off: $10
- Entry/Admission - Jeita Grotto
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Airport pickup (including parking): $20 Airport Drop Off: $10
- Beirut-Rafic Hariri International Airport, Beirut, Lebanon
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 184185P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Jeita Grotto and Baalbeck Tour
What you can expect during your visit
- Note: All our working team has received the necessary vaccinations for the Corona epidemic, and all our vehicles are sterilized for your safety
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Jeita Grotto and Baalbeck Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Jeita Grotto and Baalbeck Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Jeita Grotto and Baalbeck Tour?
- Jeita Grotto and Baalbeck Tour price starts from $180.00. Discover and book Jeita Grotto and Baalbeck Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Jeita Grotto and Baalbeck Tour cancellation policy?
- Jeita Grotto and Baalbeck Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jeita Grotto and Baalbeck Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Jeita Grotto and Baalbeck Tour?
- Jeita Grotto and Baalbeck Tour is hosted by Lebanon Tours Online By Fadi Eid. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lebanon Tours Online By Fadi Eid on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Jeita Grotto and Baalbeck Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 184185P8
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Jeita GrottoStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2BaalbeckStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
FADI is the best touristique guide.
Trip to ( jeita grotto , wax museum, jbeil , Teleferique ) He is very knowledgeable with the history regarding the …
Amazing trip with the best touristique guide
Fadi is one of the best touristique guides I have ever had. we were traveling in lebanon in a group, he welcomed us…
Private tour to Baalbek and Anjar with Fadi
Fadi took us on a private day trip to Baalbek and Aniar and it was fantastic! Baalbek is a must visit for anyone vi…
Visit Lebanon with Fadi is the best
Fadi picked us in the airport and helped us for everything (to get a sim card, to go to our friend’s wedding,…). Vi…
Wine and trees, lebanon's finest!
My second trip with Fadi! Slightly customised to suit my needs, which was great. Picked up earlier in a clean comfo…
An amazing spiritual experience
An amazing spiritual experience that you will never forget. Fadi was Aanya excellent driver guide and offers a weal…
Baalbek and Jeita
Had a great trip with Fadi to Baalbek and Jeita. Picked up on time from the airport following a very early flight l…
All of them was great. Jeita grotto is a amazing cave harisa has great view,and the cable 🚡 was amazing but my fa…
Sidon and Tyre
Great day tour, definitely Tyre is well worth a visit, and it’s a UNESCO site. Sidon had nice labyrinth of souks, a…
Great day in Southern Lebanon
This was a six hour tour of important sites in the south of Lebanon, starting with seaside castle ruins and the sou…
Very good tour
I arrived in Beirut in the morning, and after collecting me at the airport and dropping my bag off at the hotel, Fa…
Do not miss out on Sidon and Tyre!
Enjoyed my day trip to Sidon and Tyre very much. The souk in Sidon is very nice and quite comfortable to get around…
Very nice tour
fadil is friendly and flexible and took me from baatara to byblos to jeita grotto. jeita grotto is very beautiful, …
Tripoli's souks is worth a visit
The tour was customised to Tripoli and Batroun, and Fadil was very flexible and accommodating. Batroun and Tripoli …
A good experience.
One of my favorite experiences, The cedars at Becharre was amazing. The fog rolled in when I was there and it added…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Sep 2022 • Couples
Our trip consisted of two tourist sites. Our trip started at 8:30 am and we arrived at Jeita Grotto, where nature carved it beautifully and fabulously. Then we headed to the lower cave where we rode in a small boat that sailed inside. Cave for 15 minutes. We hoped that the beauty would not end, and from there we went to Baalbek, where we passed in the tall mountains covered with snow in winter. Then we descended to the Bekaa Valley and headed to Baalbek, the city of the sun, and we were surprised by the monuments of the Roman Empire with its magnitude and beauty. Where we visited the three temples: Venus, Bacchus and Jupiter. And Fadi was great in every way in terms of driving, explaining and a comfortable luxury car . Thanks again Fadi ♥️
Written October 7, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear sir Your welcome anytime in our board in lebanon tours online and we hope to see you again soon 😀 Best regards Fadi
Written October 9, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Jeita Grotto and Baalbeck Tour provided by Lebanon Tours Online By Fadi Eid
Product Overview: Jeita Grotto and Baalbeck Tour
|Number of Reviews||1|
|Number of Photos||2|