Qaruh & Umm Al Maradim Islands are famous for pearl oysters that are found close to the sea bed. Clear waters and coral reefs make the islands worth a visit. Surrounded by deep waters, the boat stop close to the shores, which is an advantage that is not available on most islands. Tourists will see several exotic fishes and coral reefs will leave them awestruck. It is highly recommended by the locals and is one of the most gorgeous places to snorkel in. The islands is perfect for all the adventurous people as getting glimpse of a different kind of marine life is rare. It is a chance that should not be missed.
per group (up to 6)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Arabic, English
- Bottled water
- Kuwaiti Guide (in English & Arabic)
- Transportation in private car
- Private Boat
- Snacks & Drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Kuwait Intl Airport, Kuwait City Kuwait
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87882P9
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Advance booking is required and subject to weather condition. Boat leave from Al Khairan Marina (South of Kuwait about 1 hour drive from Kuwait City) and will take about 45 minutes to reach the islands. Please note that there is no air condition at the boat and the weather is hot during the summer.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Kuwait City Full Day Qaruh & Umm Al Maradim Islands Boat Trip?
- Kuwait City Full Day Qaruh & Umm Al Maradim Islands Boat Trip price starts from $1,390.00. Discover and book Kuwait City Full Day Qaruh & Umm Al Maradim Islands Boat Trip on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kuwait City Full Day Qaruh & Umm Al Maradim Islands Boat Trip cancellation policy?
- Kuwait City Full Day Qaruh & Umm Al Maradim Islands Boat Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kuwait City Full Day Qaruh & Umm Al Maradim Islands Boat Trip on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kuwait City Full Day Qaruh & Umm Al Maradim Islands Boat Trip?
- Kuwait City Full Day Qaruh & Umm Al Maradim Islands Boat Trip is hosted by Baitalkhairan Tour Operator Co.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Baitalkhairan Tour Operator Co. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kuwait City Full Day Qaruh & Umm Al Maradim Islands Boat Trip on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Kuwait City Full Day Qaruh & Umm Al Maradim Islands Boat Trip?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 9h. Discover and book Kuwait City Full Day Qaruh & Umm Al Maradim Islands Boat Trip on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87882P9
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Qaruh IslandStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2Umm Al Maradim IslandStop: 3 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Baitalkhairan Tour Operator Co.
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Joined in September 2019
#1 of 22 Tours & Activities in Kuwait City
- AnthonyPM00Excellent half day tour of Kuwait CityExcellent half day tour of Kuwait City with the super nice car and Waleed was a great and knowledgeable guide. Highly recommend the tour if you have a limited time in Kuwait.
- ivag63900Amazing tourIt was amazing tour, I really enjoyed it. If you have only few hours in Kuwait, this is the perfect option. Waleed was great, he even adjusted a tour according to my preferences and made it even better than it was planed. He is very experienced and Great city, a lot of beautiful places to see.
- ggandenberger00Great tour and introduction to Kuwait.This was a really interesting tour, and great introduction to Kuwait City. Waleed was great and I learned a lot about this fascinating country.
- jazz14100A relaxed and informative tour of KuwaitI really enjoyed my tour of Kuwait with Waleed. I was apprehensive about going alone at first but Waleed was very professional and made me feel at ease right away. He picked me up from my hotel right on time in a large air-conditioned SUV, which was very comfortable. We went to a couple of spots like the Grand Mosque (must see!), the Sadu House, the Souk Mubarakiya market, and the Kuwaití towers. All along Waleed was informative about Kuwaití culture and whatever we were looking at, and he was patient and kind whenever I needed extra time to look at things. All in all, great experience with a kind, professional, and experienced guide. Would highly recommend booking with this company.
- 544katalint00Great insight into the real KuwaitGreat guide. Very knowledgable and his love for his country is infectious. Avoid Fridays as some things are closed.
- Seaside4494239855500i want jobi am frome india i want job in your contry . i am computer opretor . driver . ple +919973919919 indiaa anup
- loudt67600The best day in Kuwait with this amazing tour operatorI did the whole day tour with this company. Mr. Waleed is an amazing person, he took me to visit all the most beautiful places in Kuwait. His English is really good and he will tell you everything you want to know about this beautiful country. I highly suggested this experience of you are a solo traveler or even with friends and family. Thanks a lot!
- 740sayakas00Wonderful Day tripThis trip was wonderful experience for us. Mr.Guide was very gentleman,drive was smart,his guide was easy to listen and understand. Thank you so much! We had a good time with you.
- robertgBy9000best tour experience in the Middle EastWow! Waleed is an excellent tour guide and an expert on Kuwaití history. The mosque was closed on the day of my tour, so he gave me several alternatives to choose from. He was friendly, humble, and and overall fun person to spend half a day with in Kuwait. I cannot recommend him and his tour enough! He drives a slick and comfortable car. The tour is thorough and you learn a lot along the way. You get to cross off all the major Kuwait attractions while also not feeling rushed.
- Worldismyoyster107000Very informative tour of Kuwait-highly recommend!My tour guide, Waleed, is from Kuwait (the only licensed local guide in Kuwait) and gave a very informative tour. I chose the full day tour package as I wanted to see the martyr museum and oil exhibition. I highly recommend the full day tour so you can learn some of the country’s history as well as see the current Kuwait. I thoroughly enjoyed the day and only have great things to say about Waleed as a tour guide.
- SteffanUzzell00Amazing experience!Waleed was an amazing tour guide! He picked us up at our hotel and drove us around to each site, giving us the history and interesting facts about the entire city! You truly feel like a VIP, and I highly recommend booking with Waleed. You won’t be disappointed. We were even asking him random questions about things that weren’t on the tour and he was always happy to answer.
- Kadee S00Excellent for adults and younger childrenLoved how the experience was customizable, so the kids could enjoy as well. Waleed is very knowledgeable being from the area.
- EvelinD9900FantasticIt was a fantastic tour, Waleed is the best tour guide! This trip will remain an eternal memory. I recommend to everyone!
- TysYourGuy00Great tour of KuwaitGreat tour that went to some very interesting stops and had a lot of information on the history of Kuwait. Waleed was a great guide!
- oleksandr1973300We saw the real Kuwait from a bird's eye view, saw the old market and numerous palaces. Thank you!!!!Very good guide. speaks good understandable English, talks interestingly, drives by car to the best viewing platforms, museums, historical sites. We saw the real Kuwait from a bird's eye view, saw the old market and numerous palaces. Thank you!!!!
Kuwait City Full Day Qaruh & Umm Al Maradim Islands Boat Trip provided by Baitalkhairan Tour Operator Co.
Product Overview: Kuwait City Full Day Qaruh & Umm Al Maradim Islands Boat Trip
Number of Photos