This is a VIP private tour by Bahraini local guide
During our tour we will discover pearl trial which listed by UNESCO as World Heritage site, starting from the site which consists of seventeen buildings in the old Muharraq City, three offshore oyster beds, and finally take the boat and visit Qal’at Bu Mahir fortress on the southern tip of Muharraq Island. The listed buildings include residences of pearl merchants such as Seyadi and Bin Matter house.
The below will be are the tour itinerary :
• Shaikh Isa Bin Ali House.
• Bait Al Kurar.
• Shaikh Ebrahim Research center.
• Siyadi Mosque.
• Abdulla Al Zayed House.
• The Dhow Builders Of Muharraq.
• Visit Bu Maher fort.
• Lunch will be served in traditional cafe.
All of our inbound tours includes the below: we provide private tours only:
• Bahraini licensed tourist guide-Tour in English.
• Drop off and pick –up facility from/to anywhere within the kingdom of Bahrain.
• Lunch, bottle of water and snacks.
• Entrance fees to all tourist attractions visited.
• Photo shots during the tours.
• Postcards as Souvenirs.
• Always you can customize your tour with us as long it’s a private tours, you can change your tour route in the last minutes to another tourist attractions, as long as all the tourist attractions are open.
• 2017 Nissan Patrol 4x4.