The Edge of The World Tour
Whats to expect from CamelSteps for Tour Operator: In The Edge of The World Tour we will explore the desert and Tuwaiq mountains with silent wether and blue sky in early morning until sunset, we will gather with group of people front of warm fire, we will drink Arabic coffee and black tea with discuss about different cultures and traveling, also we will gone eat traditional food in middle of the desert. The tour will be for full day, we will do some activities like how to cook the food and how to make the coffee and tea, and there will be a multi cultural and different type people from different generations. Making Arabic coffee and tea Eating lunch Playing some excited group games Climb Mountains
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 15-70, max of 50 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Tamimi Market
- RHOD7698، 7698 طريق الملك فهد الفرعي، 3923، حي العليا، Riyadh 12313, Saudi Arabia
- Al Olaya, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 240401P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with The Edge of The World Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The Edge of The World Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is The Edge of The World Tour?
- The Edge of The World Tour price starts from $130.00. Discover and book The Edge of The World Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the The Edge of The World Tour cancellation policy?
- The Edge of The World Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Edge of The World Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides The Edge of The World Tour?
- The Edge of The World Tour is hosted by CamelSteps. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact CamelSteps on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Edge of The World Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 240401P1
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Great Experience at the edge of the world. A place where you must have to visit. enjoy the hiking trails.
Written October 20, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Buongiorno... Volevo sapere se I prelievi vengono effettuati in hotel... Grazie