I'm Ala'a Al-Shareef, is knowledgeable and motivated individual with years of experience in organizing tours in several areas in jordan; he has the ability to motivate different sets of audience and the ability to communicate effectively and possesses high degree of energy and enthusiasm.
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 3–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Enjoy our complimentary water and wifi.
- Not Inclusive the Tickets
- Departure details
- Amman, Jordan
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 251783P7
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Tour Amman Sightseeing?
- Private Tour Amman Sightseeing price starts from $96.00. Discover and book Private Tour Amman Sightseeing on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour Amman Sightseeing cancellation policy?
- Private Tour Amman Sightseeing cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour Amman Sightseeing on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour Amman Sightseeing?
- Private Tour Amman Sightseeing is hosted by Driver and more. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Driver and more on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour Amman Sightseeing on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Tour Amman Sightseeing?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Private Tour Amman Sightseeing on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 251783P7
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Driver and more
Joined in February 2020
#70 of 189 Outdoor Activities in Amman
- mara28121000Cool tour prices are a scamSo the tour is very cool..but be aware you are totally fit a d don't scare easily. The canyon is all slippery rocks which you have to climb. Not all ropes are fixed the best way possible plus try not to slip because bolt and nuts stick out so you can really really hurt yourself. No helmets are provided which would make sense. Costs are outrages.. JOD 42 for 2 people.. plus if you want to take a picture and bring your camera or phone you will need a waterproof bag. They rent these for JOD 10!!!! So again very cool but man what a scam
- A9555HWchristinea00BEST tour guide in Jordan!Amazing! I had the BEST experience with Ala. He took me to the baptism site, panorama restaurant/view, to buy souvenirs and Dead Sea mask/salts. He picked me up from my hotel and took me to the airport. Very knowledgeable of Jordan. Great tour guide and lovely man. I highly recommend him. We met my last day in Jordan and it was the best last day I could have asked for.
- Drifter19900Great trip partner /highly recommendedNo words to tell you how much exciting was the trip, I enjoyed every single part of it really I Lost in the fun
- andreeaux00Excellent driver and driverWe had 2 amazing days with Ala’a driving us to the desert castles and to Jerash and Ajloun. He is a good driver, calm and i felt safe with him all the time (specially when it was a lot of fog). Unfortunately we had to cut our trip short because of covid19 lockdown but Ala’a stayed with us until we found a flight and took us shopping. We felt lucky to have him as our driver in those stressful moments and as soon as this virus nightmare will end, we will go back and see the rest of Jordan with him.
- Jain131100WE RECOMMEND ALAAWe met Alaa in jordan who took us around Amman, Petra, Wadi Rum & Aqaba. Alaa is a very soft spoken, knowledgeable & a good driver. I really recommend him for your trip to Jordan
- Cher-Olesya00We recommend this personWe met Ala'a when we called online an Uber from the Dead Sea Spa Hotel to Madaba. He took us to Mount Nebo and Madaba and back to the hotel. And the next day from the same hotel to Petra and back. He speaks English and can give you information about places to visit and so on. Punctual, attentive, polite. An excellent driver with a very comfortable (!) car. He has got reasonable and advantageous prices corresponding to the quality. I'm recommending him.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.