You will get an OFFER if you booked more than one trip contact us for more information Your private transfer with Jordan Royal Road is always different, what we care about satisfaction. a private transfer with your professional driver You will enjoy our VIP service with the best price, our vehicles are 2018 and 2020 models no taxi meters involved Enjoy your transfer from QAIA, or (Amman) to the dead sea with our modern cars and English speaking drivers. Jordan is much better with Jordan Royal Road check out the Reviews
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 30–60 minutes
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Queen Alia Intl Airport, Amman Jordan
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Dead Sea, Jordan
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 146000P16
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Transfer from Queen Alia Airport, Amman to The Dead Sea?
- Private Transfer from Queen Alia Airport, Amman to The Dead Sea price starts from $95.00. Discover and book Private Transfer from Queen Alia Airport, Amman to The Dead Sea on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Transfer from Queen Alia Airport, Amman to The Dead Sea cancellation policy?
- Private Transfer from Queen Alia Airport, Amman to The Dead Sea cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Transfer from Queen Alia Airport, Amman to The Dead Sea on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Transfer from Queen Alia Airport, Amman to The Dead Sea?
- Private Transfer from Queen Alia Airport, Amman to The Dead Sea is hosted by Royal Road. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Royal Road on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Transfer from Queen Alia Airport, Amman to The Dead Sea on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Transfer from Queen Alia Airport, Amman to The Dead Sea?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 30m. Discover and book Private Transfer from Queen Alia Airport, Amman to The Dead Sea on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 146000P16
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in April 2019
#22 of 200 Outdoor Activities in Amman
- Global1513521080600Recommend, amazing service⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I had the most incredible 7-day trip to Jordan with Jordan royal road from September 2nd to 9th. The luxury accommodations provided were absolutely phenomenal! From the moment we arrived, we were greeted with exceptional service and attention to detail. The driver was professional and ensured a smooth and comfortable journey throughout. The spacious and luxurious SUV made traveling a breeze. Plus, having cold, clean water readily available was a refreshing touch. I highly recommend Jordan royal road for anyone seeking a truly luxurious and unforgettable travel experience in Jordan. Thank you for making my trip so memorable!
- Maki23400tour from hotel to Petra and backWe did an excursion from Dead Sea Spa Hotel to Petra and back. Our river was Kamal, a young, and real kind getleman. We had our Jordan Pass and made the Petra walk on our own, but the trip from and to was perfect. I recomend them to everyone. You will be satisfied. Thank you!
- Y9086DIrobinh00DisappontementIf you are simply wanting a taxi ride then this is OK. Our "guide" spoke very little English and did not try to communicate with us regrading the various sites. He told us where we were and what time he would pick us up. Very disappointed and very unclear as to why Trip Advisor had this even on the list of highly rated tours.
- girishcv00Jordan holidayOur entire experience with Jordan Royal Road was superlative. From the initial booking experience with Mahdi to our driver Kamal who was extremely hospitable and accommodating to all our requests we had a great experience with the Jordan Royal Road team. We booked at short notice and Mahdi was always very prompt to respond helping us finalize bookings and checking on our experience throughout the trip. The car was clean and comfortable with WiFi, a cooler with water, chocolates, soda to keep us hydrated through the journey since it was very hot when we arrived. Kamal was gracious enough to keep the cooler always filled and helped us experience some fine vegetarian fare and the best hummus and falafel we have had to date. Overall would rate them very high and definitely use them on our next visit to Jordan.
- Happiness0471281662000Outstanding Transportation ServicesRoyal Road should be your one stop shop for tours and transportation needs. I contacted them to request a quote for transportation around Jordan in the Dead Sea and Amman area and they provided my family with 5 star service. They literally exceeded my expectations in every way. They arrived timely even for a 4:20am departure from our hotel. They were also extremely friendly and made sure we stayed hydrated. We visited in August and it was very hot but they would cool off the van prior to us onboarding as we were wrapping up. Finally, I had been to Jordan the year prior and reached out to the company I used for that trip. However, they couldn’t provide us a van for the entire trip at a reasonable cost. Royal Road was very reasonable and didn’t cut corners on service.
- EastTNVol00Operator Pulled a Bait-and-Switch, Canceling the Booking and Telling Me to Message Outside TripAdvisor and Pay CashI booked this transfer via TripAdvisor, for what should have been a simple service: Have a driver waiting at the airport, pick me up, drive me to my hotel. When booking the service, it requires selecting a hotel pick-up on both ends - allowing the operator to claim it was improperly booked - - which is what they did. When I landed in Amman, I received a message saying my booking was refunded and to contact them when I arrived at the airport, so they could send a driver and have me pay in cash. The obvious assumption is that this allows the operator to avoid paying the commission to TripAdvisor/Viator, avoid paying a credit card processing fee, and capitalize on currency exchange rates - all by conducting the transaction, outside of the TripAdvisor/Viator platform, with a person known to be interested in the service (essentially, scamming TripAdvisor/Viator for a good lead on a new customer). The way the operator handled this forced me to either find a new source for a ride, or wait another 25 minutes for the operator’s driver to arrive (again, likely a way to maximize the use of limited drivers, by not dispatching them until the last possible moment - making customers wait, instead of having the drivers wait on the customers). When the driver arrived, he was nice enough, and I eventually made it to my hotel. Afterwards, the operator repeatedly messaged me, rather aggressively, trying to get me to book additional tours, and even hotel rooms through them (and outside of any websites like TripAdvisor/Viator that would provide any form of protection for the traveler). I would NOT recommend booking this transfer service, nor any other service/tour/experience offered by this operator.
- dreamingTree007007 day private tour of JordanWe booked a 7 day tour to Jordan with the help of Royal Road. They managed our all our hotel bookings and private taxi bookings across cities and airport. Our experience was overall good. In a few occasions we had to notify them the places are closed that were set in itenary by Royal road, apart from that they were quite flexible when we changed our mind or decided to do something else. Abood our driver for main part was very good. Would recommend Royal Road if you are looking to book a private package for Jordan.
- 344johanc00Great trip with MuhammadEspecially the Baptism Site was an unbelievable experience. On the other hand, the pick-up in Amman was 30 minutes delayed at the start and the local beach by the Dead Sea was full of rubbish, nevertheless, it was free. Overall, we evaluate the trip with Mr. Muhammad as a great sightseeing time.
- 862orlaw00Reliable professional driver to transport you around tourist sites in JordanWe used Mr Waleed Hassan to transport us over 3 days in October 2022 from Amman to Wadi Rum, then Petra and finally to the Allenby Terminal crossing to Israel. As two middle aged women we felt safe and minded at all times. His car is very comfortable with very good A/C, bottles of water, blankets and free Wifi. Mr Hassan was so polite, professional and went over and beyond what we expected. He stopped throughout the journey and bought us refreshments ensuring we were more than well fed at all times. He provided us with information about the sights we were passing and Jordan in general. His good driving skills meant we were relaxed throughout the trip even when travelling over hair pin bend mountainous roads. He was good humoured and kind and I would recommend him if you are looking for a driver to get around Jordan. His contact details are Mr Waleed Hassan +962 7 9995 2938
- Desmond C00AverageI’m leaving a 3-star because according to TripAdvisor that means average. That is what it was; average. They picked us up about 20 minutes late from the airport. I was expecting to walk out of customs to see someone holding a sign with my name on it. Instead I had to call them and wait at Starbucks for 20 minutes. No big deal. I had an espresso while I waited. The driver was nice, helpful and smiled a lot. He drove sensibly and handled our luggage. 4 days later, we were picked up the hotel and taken to the airport. the driver was waiting for us in the lobby, nice. That was great. What we took exception to was the speed and nature of the driving. Fast and ALMOST reckless from our second driver; by my US standards. But, normal for Jordan from what I experienced. Lastly there was confusion about the fees. The TripAdvisor page says To/From. So, we expect our payment to cover “To/From.” They demanded an extra fee of $32 USD after taking us to the airport. Not cool. If it’s a one way reservation , than it shy say one-way.
- mmneyadi00Perfect transfer companyOn time.. quality service.. professional drivers and very friendly.. easy to contact.. finally find the right transfer company in amman for my big family.. thanks for you
- blueheaven2200Perfectly Amzing!!!It was an amazing experience especially with our driver Youseff which is very friendly and accomadating.I highly reccomend him in every tourt you want to choose in this company.
- T7636HJtracyh004 day Jordan tourWe did a 4 day tour: Amman-Petra-Wadi Rum-Dead Sea-Amman. Our driver Hezmeh was really punctual and helpful throughout our stay in Jordan. We were brought everywhere we wanted to go and our accommodation in Wadi Rum was organised for us. Overall it was an excellent experience, very safe and stress-free. The only reason we have not given 5 stars in review is that we were promised an English speakimg tour guide and this was not the case. However, overall it was a brilliant experience.
- briane11400Easy airport transferI used Jordan Royal Road as my transfer from the airport to my hotel. I didn’t want to stress about figuring out transportation being a first time visitor to the country. I was delayed in transit and the company was easy about rescheduling the time. The driver was waiting for me when I arrived. The car was clean and the driving was safe. I recommend them for airport pickup.
- Y9710IVanastasiaa00Great experienceEverything was perfect, the accommodation at the desert was really nice and our driver was really helpful and kind. Totally recommend it.