About the size of Portugal, Arab traditions of hospitality and kindness run deep in Jordan. From the Dead Sea (the lowest place on earth) to the famous desert of Wadi Rum (setting of TE Lawrence and David Lean’s Lawrence of Arabia) to the stunning Red Sea, to the evocative cliff-carved ruins of Petra, Jordan is a beautiful country to spend time in. Jordan has many hidden wonders that await adventure seekers. Join us on an adventure across the spirited and ever-changing landscapes of Jordan. (Reword) Experience the adventure, history and modern-day culture of Jordan.
Highlights of Jordan Tour:
• Travel along with Suzanne Al Houby, the first Arab Woman to summit Everest & climb the Seven Summits.
• Explore Jordan’s thriving, modern capital city Amman.
• Discover Jordan’s Roman heritage at the ancient site of Jerash, also called the Antioch on the Golden River.
• Hike in the undiscovered wonders of Ajloun Nature Reserve and Forest in the north of Jordan. Marvel at the lush forests and fertile land – a far cry from Jordan’s reputation as a desert.
• Relax while floating in the Dead Sea, the lowest land place on Earth. With 9 times more salt than in the ocean gives incredible buoyancy (and fun photo opportunities).
• Explore the ancient wonders of Petra, the important Nabataean caravan-city (made famous in the movie Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade).
• Marvel at the beauty of the Petra lit by candles under a night sky awash with thousands of stars at Petra By Night.
• Enjoy the spectacular desert landscape of Wadi Rum, a UNESCO world heritage site. Camp under the stars with Bedouin and explore the locations from TE Lawrence’s travels.
• Explore Jordan with a small-group tour of like-minded travelers. Limited to 10 adventurous travelers.