Private Half-Day Ma'in Waterfalls and Hot Springs Tour from Amman
By Zaid Tours and Travel
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private Transfer by air-conditioned leisure new vehicle according number of participants
- English-Speaking Driver
- Entrance Fees to Ma’in Hot Springs external waterfalls without towels
- Swim&lunch Ma’in Hotel:external & internal waterfalls,thermal pool access & towel,if option selected
- Swim & lunch at Ma’in Hotel:Main internal waterfalls,pool access,towel & SPA use, if option selected
- On board WI-FI
- Entry/Admission - Ma'in Hot Springs
- All type of meals, unless option with lunch selected (Vegetarian meal by request)
- All type of beverages
- All type of gratuities (Tips to the Driver, Guide, and Horse Boy) – Recommended
- Personal Expenses
- Anything else not mentioned
- Spa Treatment
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2268P227
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Clients are advised to bring hats, sun screen, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Mobile SIM cards including internet bundle are available with assistance of our team upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 15 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan do not serve alcohol, if you do not want a dry restaurant please contact us.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Private Half-Day Ma'in Waterfalls and Hot Springs Tour from Amman
What you can expect during your visit
- Entry Regulations to Jordan:No quarantine,Negative valid PCR test 72hours prior arrival,Vaccine Certificate,PCR test upon arrival if needed 28JOD/40USD per person for above 5years,cost directly thru a link.Airlines responsible to ensure requirements are met prior boarding.Updates by Health Ministry.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Private Half-Day Ma'in Waterfalls and Hot Springs Tour from Amman?
- Private Half-Day Ma'in Waterfalls and Hot Springs Tour from Amman price starts from $108.98. Discover and book Private Half-Day Ma'in Waterfalls and Hot Springs Tour from Amman on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Half-Day Ma'in Waterfalls and Hot Springs Tour from Amman cancellation policy?
- Private Half-Day Ma'in Waterfalls and Hot Springs Tour from Amman cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Half-Day Ma'in Waterfalls and Hot Springs Tour from Amman on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Half-Day Ma'in Waterfalls and Hot Springs Tour from Amman?
- Private Half-Day Ma'in Waterfalls and Hot Springs Tour from Amman is hosted by Zaid Tours and Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Zaid Tours and Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Half-Day Ma'in Waterfalls and Hot Springs Tour from Amman on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Half-Day Ma'in Waterfalls and Hot Springs Tour from Amman?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 6h. Discover and book Private Half-Day Ma'in Waterfalls and Hot Springs Tour from Amman on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2268P227
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Ma'in Hot SpringsStop: 2 minutes - Admission includedDrive towards Hammamat Ma'in for a special treat and relaxation time you owe yourself to enjoy the waterfalls and the exceptional scenery. Main is located 264 meters below sea level in one of the most spectacular desert oases in the world and known for its thermal waters that temperature from 40° to 60° C (104-140° F) and their healing qualities. Ma'in pools are considered the most attractive site with its breath-taking high mountains that is dark in color due to the geothermal; it’s also known for the hundreds of impressive dolmens (prehistoric chamber tombs) scattered across several hillsides. When this unforgettable experience comes to end you will be transferred back to your hotel in Amman.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Mazen was the best!
My boyfriend and I booked this trip fairly last minute and had no idea how incredible it would be. We booked the 4/…
Excellent Tour- Firas is awesome ❤️😊
Firas is our excellent tour guide. He went above and beyond what was expected on this tour. He shared his pride for…
Two weeks program perfectly planned.
This was our first trip to Jordan and Zaid tours planned a wonderful organized 2 weeks trip that included everythin…
Excellent Jerash & Amman city tour
Mr. Bader is an excellent young man with full of passion and energy to make sure our trip is pleasant and enjoyable…
the trip to Aqaba war very astonishing, as well as the evening camping with colleagues, was wonderful.
Excellent Tour with Hassan - Eastern Jordan
Having a full day tour with Hassan was a real treat on my first day in beautiful Jordan (East Jordan - Desert Castl…
Just hotels & transfer
This trip is essentially a driver w/ booked hotels (all breakfasts & dinners are buffets at hotel). We were under t…
Wonderful Time With Zaid Tours
We had a life-changing tour of Wadi Rum, the Dead Sea, and Petra. The tour was advertised to last 3 days and four…
What a wonderful trip to Jordan!
What a wonderful trip to Jordan! All made possible by Zaid Tours and our personal driver Hasan Alquirnih. Hasan w…
A remarkable and unforgettable experience
The tour was truly remarkable and we were left in awe with what we saw. We were picked up by our driver Khaled in A…
This was a fabulous excursion. This tour was one we looked forward to but our driver / guide Mazen made it extraord…
Excellent company, excellent guide
Zaid Tours is a company with an excellent rating on TripAdvisor. And judging by the photos of its main building, it…
Fun, fast way to experience Wadi Mujib
The Siq trail at Wadi Mujib is a great way to experience the gorge in just a couple of hours. Our group had so much…
Wonderful Amman City Tour
Pick up was timely. Driver was careful and efficient. Tour guide was professional, flexible and accommodating to ou…
Best 7 night in Jordan
Zaid tour did a fantastic job organizing our tours, Great communication with Safinaz and Lina on all aspects of the…